• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st February 2017 
    Thanks

Does this look good on redheads?

After researching melanotan 2 for about a year I think i'm ready to take the plunge when it starts getting warmer. I was wondering if it works well/looks natural on redhead guys because I seem to be getting mixed opinions. I have no moles at all but i do have freckles on my shoulders and arms. I heard they will get darker but blend in and fade to normal once i stop taking it. It seems like people either say it increases their looks dramatically or looks really unnatural and i'd like to hear from possible redheads about their experience with this stuff or anybody in that matter.

From what i hear about this stuff it seems like a miracle drug for people who have type 1 skin not only with their appearance but their quality of life considering it takes only 10 minutes to burn in the summer which in and of itself extremely bad for your skin.
  2. #2 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
  3. #3 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    yes mate its good for red haired, just don't overdo it, thought it's difficult for skin type one if you get too dark it won't look natural for a man with red hair.
  4. #4 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Ginger after day out in the sun if he only new there is a cure

5. #5 1st February 2017 
    Thanks
    i don't understand what's the fuss with freckles getting darker, it's only temporarily and final look is still improved, if i tan well enough i have to look really close in mirror to see them, freckles never bothered me since i started melanotan.
  6. #6 2nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Its sad that this will probably never be readily available. From what i've researched it seems very promising for a lot of people.
  7. #7 2nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    So would you say that melanotan actually helped most of your freckles blend in?
  8. #8 3rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi there, I've proabably got similar skin to you. It's a a slow process for a true ginger but I'm seeing colour after 2 weeks. It's definitely worth the time and investment. As for freckles so far I've only tanned on my chest and back where none exist!
  9. #9 3rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    That's awesome to hear you're getting results! How much do you take and how often? My main reason for wanting to try this out is to build a natural immunity to the sun but since its really cold where i am i'm gonna have to wait a few months before i can start.
  10. #10 4th February 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm currently taking 0.6mg in the morning. I may up the dose to 0.8 mg divided into 2 doses per day when I get my new vial.
  11. #11 4th February 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm currently planning on taking 0.25mg every other day or something. Not sure how effective that would be but i'm trying to be very conservative taking this stuff as i've heard loading phases are an outdated method. Although i may consider taking more if it does take a considerable time for a type 1 to build up a tan.
  12. #12 8th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Mystified - the concern I would think is 2 fold. 1 is, it sounds like the melanin increases begin in the freckles and moles first before they take hold to the rest of the body's skin which to me may just look odd to those who are type I or IIs
    2 - darkening or change in color of any mole is absolutely 1 of the main things to look for in melanoma cancers. color, border asymmetry, etc.
  13. #13 13th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i think it differs from person to person, i have very extensive experience with melanotan, small doses high doses and crazy doses and never got a single new mole i am aware of, it does not mean i didn't get any but the one i could see myself.

My wife got a dozen new moles +dark blue lips on first week loading melanotan, after that nothing. I am confident it was due to overloading, we were so excited to try it first time that we took silly doses daily.
  14. #14 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    What's the best way to dose to avoid any sides like your wife had?