• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th January 2017 
    Thanks

getting clear about mt2

Hello,

i am looking to buy some MT2, but i have a few questions i need answered before i jump on it, any help appreciated.

1) if i got it right melanotan needs to be shot subq, is 29g 10mm needle good for that?

2) source i am browsing right now is selling 10mg vials, no premix. so how do i get 1mg dose accurately?

3) will melanotan increase my mole count? or freckles? I have read it may does so.

Thanks.
  2. #2 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    add 1 ml of sterile water to it then 10iu will be 1mg as you want

I use melanotan all year round, it added couple new moles on my back during very first week of running it, nothing after that, i may have taken too high doses to start with.
  3. #3 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    29g is good size, 30g is even better. add 5ml to your mt2 vial and then every half ml will be 1mg of melanotan

And yes it can your existing moles to be more prominent, however they will fade back to normal when you stop using melanotan.

Good luck.
  4. #4 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks, couple more questions

How long will melanotan tan last? OK, obviously it will last longer than a natural tan, but for how much longer?

Will 30mg be enough for 30 days? 1mg a day is not to much?
  5. #5 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    That is indeed high dose, don't do it. i ran 1mg every other day for the firt week with 3 sunbed sessions, then 1mg twice per week and after that and until now i am doing 1mg once a week with only one sunbed session.

by the end of week 1 i looked like i had spent 2 weeks non stop sunbathing.

As i said i was doing to much and got few new moles.
  6. #6 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    That is indeed high dose, don't do it. i ran 1mg every other day for the firt week with 3 sunbed sessions, then 1mg twice per week and after that and until now i am doing 1mg once a week with only one sunbed session.

by the end of week 1 i looked like i had spent 2 weeks non stop sunbathing.

As i said i was doing to much and got few new moles.
    Hmm, i am actually doing 1mg ED right now, i only plan to do it for 1 week to build up skin tone fast, then i will drop to 1mg twice per week and see if i can keep hold on tan. I don't do sunbeds, i think real sunray not as strong at least not at this time of year, so i may need to adjust mt2 dose accordingly.

I am on day 4 and brown as I have ever been using natural sunlight and melanotan 2.
  7. #7 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Thanks, couple more questions

How long will melanotan tan last? OK, obviously it will last longer than a natural tan, but for how much longer?

Will 30mg be enough for 30 days? 1mg a day is not to much?
    1mg a day for 30 days? Are you joking? you will be so dark people will laugh at you

0.5mg a day if plenty i find it takes a while to build up in the system and stays around for a while also

if you want to get brown fast, go for it do 1mg a day but don't exceed 5 to 7 days, you may think it's not working and one morning will wake up black as bumhole.
  8. #8 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Not to mention that if it's your first run, 1mg a day you will be walking around all day with raging boner. Believe me at times it may become really inconvenient.

That was the case with me, later when you get used to it erections really get very random.