• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MT II questions

1. #1 10th January 2017 
    Thanks

MT II questions

Hi, does it come pre-mixed or we need to sort it out at home? If pre-mixed how many ml per vial is standard? Is it taken subq? what is best dose to take?

Also if anyone knows where to get cheap, but good quality let me know please
  2. #2 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I strongly advice you to avoid premixed melanotan or any peptide for that matter, melanotan once mixed with water will only lasts you for about 10 days before starting to degrade.

It should be delivered in powder form then you add 1ml of sterile or bac water to it at home and put in fridge.

If you order more than 1 vial don't mix all in one go, only the one you are going to use, rest put in freezer.

I am very fair skinned i use about 2mg a week and this keeps me chocolate brown, i would never have this skin colour without melanotan.

I rate it very highly, for a person who cant tan naturally it's god sent gift.

Don't listen to anyone about dosage you should take, every person is different, start low and after some time you will find how much mt2 you need to take to maintain colour you want.
  3. #3 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    melanotan once mixed with water will only lasts you for about 10 days before starting to degrade.
    Melanotan degradation can be significantly reduced by keeping it in temperature controlled environment - fancy word for fridge

In fridge mt2 can last up to 3 month, but keep in mind longer you keep it weaker it gets.
  4. #4 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Ok, thanks, what is good starting dose? 0.5mg day?
  5. #5 10th January 2017 
    Thanks
    it depends how dark you want to be

i use 0.25mg every day and 2 sunbeds a week i went really brown, i then up the dose and only with one sunbed a week stayed same color.