• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th January 2017 
    Thanks

Best dosage + tanning strategy to reduce freckles / moles darkening?

I couldn't find an answer to this summarised in one question but does anyone have an opinion on the best dosage + tanning strategy to cut back on the freckles darkening?

I tried it for 2 weeks 5 years ago dosing .5-1g day but quite due to the sides getting too much. I'm back on it now and at day 6 dosing at on average .25 and so far so good - Maybe little darkening on arms but not face which is A OK.

What's the opinion when to start tanning? - I have my own (weak) sunbed.

I'm reading different things of waiting around 2 weeks until the melanotan builds up, while others say take 30 mins before tanning and start tanning straight away for a small amount.

Basically hoping to find the best strategy out there to keep things at bay - wait or start tanning right away?

Thanks so much!
  2. #2 9th January 2017 
    Thanks
    what's the problem with freckles darkening? entire skin is getting darker so do freckles, i m not believe you can avoid that.
  3. #3 9th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I take my melanotan only on the day of tanning and doing so with good results. i would wait at least 1 hour before tanning to let it spread through the whole body.

Actually i am now up to experiment i will take melanotan before and after to see if shooting after gives any additional effect, i hope it will work, i can't take 1mg in a single shot i get sick
  4. #4 9th January 2017 
    Thanks
    My Way: Took the ammounts of mt2 till i reached my level of tan, then lowered the dosage and so the moles getting less darker and even appear less .. i think its a fact of ur gens.

hope i helped u a bit
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tibro For This Useful Post:

Semin (10th January 2017)

6. #5 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    The dosage on melanotan 2 can differ from person to person
    1 per day is a good dose, depends on how dark you go really. some can use less