• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 8th October 2016 
    Thanks

Exclamation Melanotan 2 Immunity/Resistance

I've been using Melanotan 2 for several years. The first few years, I tested numerous suppliers, and always responded to the peptide. Some more potent than others. I've now tested a good 12 different suppliers, and I just plain don't respond like I used to. No flushing, no erections, no facial hair darkening, no appetite suppression, nothing.

I even tried taking 3 months off without MT2. I'm now about a week into dosing, and have zero side effects.

I think it's time to seriously consider the possibility that our bodies become tolerant to the peptide after some time.

Does anyone have anything else to add?
  2. #2 10th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey man this is indeed interesting, i cant really comment from personal experience because ive only been using it about 6 months and im getting great results. I wonder if there is some long lasting or permanent receptor down regulation involved or even damage to the receptor site. With most drugs when you take time off your body recovers and usually the drug will have a strong effect again... How much are you dosing?
  3. #3 10th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    Hey man this is indeed interesting, i cant really comment from personal experience because ive only been using it about 6 months and im getting great results. I wonder if there is some long lasting or permanent receptor down regulation involved or even damage to the receptor site. With most drugs when you take time off your body recovers and usually the drug will have a strong effect again... How much are you dosing?
    The first 2 years, the peptide worked incredible. I definitely abused the peptide and dosed highly. The weirdest part is that I tried 8 different suppliers, and ONE vial worked like pure gold. I could immediately feel it working. I reached out the seller and asked for several more vials, of which NONE worked.

So I decided to take 3 months off - zero MT2. Upon starting up again (few days ago), I felt nausea injecting 1mg...but no increase in libido, facial hair darkening, or any noticeable side effects.

After a few days - I literally can inject 2mg, and I feel totally fine. I have no idea what to do. MT2 has changed my life. Now that it doesn't work, I'm getting scared I'll never be able to use it again!
  4. #4 12th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Do not judge product by the side effects, there is many things that can affect sides.

How is your tan?
  5. #5 16th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Do not judge product by the side effects, there is many things that can affect sides.

How is your tan?
    No tan - no darkening of facial hair, moles, or freckles.

Isn't it safe to say that individuals can become immune (tachyphylaxis) to the peptide?
  6. #6 6th November 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm hihgly skeptical to the idea of gaining immunity or decreased potency from use.
    I think it is much more lkely that most MT2 sites buy from the same few suppliers.

One bad batch of 10kg of Mt2 from one lab can go wide and far.

One 7 year old Cache of 100,000 vials could be distributed all at once to suppliers before newer batches are.

So these are things to consider. many people have complained of this same thing only THIS year, and it is no coincidence.
  7. #7 18th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    I'm hihgly skeptical to the idea of gaining immunity or decreased potency from use.
    I think it is much more lkely that most MT2 sites buy from the same few suppliers.

One bad batch of 10kg of Mt2 from one lab can go wide and far.

One 7 year old Cache of 100,000 vials could be distributed all at once to suppliers before newer batches are.

So these are things to consider. many people have complained of this same thing only THIS year, and it is no coincidence.
    I've tried over 10 different suppliers now, from all over the place -- no results to report. I used to respond to all of it. Now, it's as if my body doesn't like it anymore.
  8. #8 7th December 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi Firedan

How have you been going with this? I find myself in a similar position. I can take high amount of MT2 and experience no side effects. I need to spend more time in the sun to confirm that the tanning aspect does not work however. I'm trying to find another supplier that has a high purity level to see if i just had a bad run with current supplier.

Keen to hear how you've been tracking.
  9. #9 9th December 2016 
    Thanks
    same here... as mentioned in other threads... any idea what we can do? I want to get tanned again...

is there any solutions against these immunity?
  10. #10 15th December 2016 
    Thanks
    I've been taking the last few months off, but haven't found a reliable source. I did test a couple vials, and they definitely weren't high quality.

I'm stumped. Perhaps there's a reliable supplier somewhere, or maybe I can order my own direct from a peptide company?
  11. #11 14th January 2017 
    Thanks
    any news on this?

I found some suppliers here in germany but Im wating 1-2 Months in order to see if my body will accept it.

firedan, do you have still made a break? Or are you using it again?
  12. #12 4th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I've been taking the last few months off, but haven't found a reliable source. I did test a couple vials, and they definitely weren't high quality.

I'm stumped. Perhaps there's a reliable supplier somewhere, or maybe I can order my own direct from a peptide company?
    I have been taking MT 2 since 2011 and have not noticed any decrease in potency until recently (late December - January). So it took over 5 years to develop resistance? That seems absurd! Has anyone who is experiencing tolerance taking another peptide at the same time? I tried GHRP-2 at the same time, which is reverse libido, but have stopped.
  13. #13 8th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    I have been taking MT 2 since 2011 and have not noticed any decrease in potency until recently (late December - January). So it took over 5 years to develop resistance? That seems absurd! Has anyone who is experiencing tolerance taking another peptide at the same time? I tried GHRP-2 at the same time, which is reverse libido, but have stopped.
    It's possible, but it's also possible that the stuff we're buying isn't good stuff. I've tested a number of suppliers though!
  14. #14 16th February 2017 
    Thanks
    It's possible, but it's also possible that the stuff we're buying isn't good stuff. I've tested a number of suppliers though!
    Hey firedan, I can't PM you any longer (it says I need minimum 15 posts). Could you tell me how things are going? Maybe send me an email. Thanks!
  15. #15 17th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rppepster View Post
    Hey firedan, I can't PM you any longer (it says I need minimum 15 posts). Could you tell me how things are going? Maybe send me an email. Thanks!
    I took 6 months off. I'm testing a new source now... will let you know how it goes. Literally just started, so I don't have anything to report yet.
  16. #16 19th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Just a quick update... I took 6 - 8 months off. I just tested 2 different suppliers. The initial injection of 1MG made me feel nauseous, maybe a slight flush; but quickly dissipated. No erections. Very little appetite suppression.

The second day, I tested a new supplier, and for kicks, went down to 0.5mg. I noticed a slight flush, but nothing else.

Oddly enough, when MT2 was working for me... I knew it right away. I'd get erections, a "wired" feeling, and a bit of anxiety. Also, I couldn't force myself to eat if I wanted to. Now it appears that my body just doesn't like the stuff at all. Very surprising (and disappointing) that the many months I took off wasn't enough to "reset."

If MT2 is really a lost cause... what are my options? Is there a chance MT1 will work? I've read that it's similar to our body's own hormone. Any input from anyone? Advice is greatly appreciated!
  17. #17 21st February 2017 
    Thanks
    While you may not experience the effects as much, the real question is are you getting tanned?
  18. #18 21st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    While you may not experience the effects as much, the real question is are you getting tanned?
    No change in facial hair color (still red), so it's not safe to get sunlight.
  19. #19 21st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Keep us posted man
  20. #20 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    No change in facial hair color (still red), so it's not safe to get sunlight.
    From my experience the facial hair darkening happens over time but if you are not even using either a tanning bed or natural sun I don't see how you are saying it is not working. I am sure you know your body better than I just curious why you at least don't give it a try. Did you try the vendor I suggested?

CoastalGuy