• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th September 2016 
    Thanks

Does MT2 look natural with ginger hair?

I'm the stereotypical redhead with orange/copper red hair, freckles, and type 1 pale skin. My pale skin is a big insecurity of mine. I'm wondering if MT2 would look okay on someone like me. I'm worried that it'll look like a bad spray tan so could anyone with similar features give me their experience? I'm not looking to get brown, I just don't want to look sickly pale like I am now.
  2. #2 6th September 2016 
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chaadwar View Post
    I'm the stereotypical redhead with orange/copper red hair, freckles, and type 1 pale skin. My pale skin is a big insecurity of mine. I'm wondering if MT2 would look okay on someone like me. I'm worried that it'll look like a bad spray tan so could anyone with similar features give me their experience? I'm not looking to get brown, I just don't want to look sickly pale like I am now.
    Hi Pal, I have literally just registered to this forum after being a spectator for some time just to answer your question.

So I am not as Ginger as you make yourself out to be (I am more on the lighter side, some may call it strawberry blonde) but i have been using MT2 for about 6 years now. In that last 6 years there was only 1 occasion where I looked odd/bad spray tan, and that was when I first started taking the stuff.

I would highly recommend having a friend or maybe family member to tell you when you look to be at the right colour for your body, I didn't have this at first and I went really brown (Lovely skin colour, but I looked weird). I now have my best friend to tell me when to stop, and the reason for this is that when I get off the sunbed I feel like I am a nice colour but it wouldn't hurt to go a bit darker. Easy trap to fall into, everyone wants to be as tanned as possible but the harsh reality is that not everyone can pull it off.

My tip to you would be to start off really slow, take your time and maybe take several photos of yourself so you ca see your progress. Another thing I have been known to do is wear my boxers on the sunbed... yes this creates tan lines but you can instantly see the difference between how white you used to be compared to what you are now, and this can be a good measurement to gauge that you are brown enough.

You will be surprise at how little your skin colour would have to actually change before you start to feel more confident in yourself!

Good Luck with it, and remember if MT2 isn't for you then your pale skin certainly isn't something you should be insecure about.
  3. #3 8th September 2016 
    Thanks
    He's totally right I'm the same as you I was worried about my freckles in the sun but honestly they get less and less noticeable!

Greeny message me please
  4. #4 8th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenyBFC View Post
    Hi Pal, I have literally just registered to this forum after being a spectator for some time just to answer your question.

So I am not as Ginger as you make yourself out to be (I am more on the lighter side, some may call it strawberry blonde) but i have been using MT2 for about 6 years now. In that last 6 years there was only 1 occasion where I looked odd/bad spray tan, and that was when I first started taking the stuff.

I would highly recommend having a friend or maybe family member to tell you when you look to be at the right colour for your body, I didn't have this at first and I went really brown (Lovely skin colour, but I looked weird). I now have my best friend to tell me when to stop, and the reason for this is that when I get off the sunbed I feel like I am a nice colour but it wouldn't hurt to go a bit darker. Easy trap to fall into, everyone wants to be as tanned as possible but the harsh reality is that not everyone can pull it off.

My tip to you would be to start off really slow, take your time and maybe take several photos of yourself so you ca see your progress. Another thing I have been known to do is wear my boxers on the sunbed... yes this creates tan lines but you can instantly see the difference between how white you used to be compared to what you are now, and this can be a good measurement to gauge that you are brown enough.

You will be surprise at how little your skin colour would have to actually change before you start to feel more confident in yourself!

Good Luck with it, and remember if MT2 isn't for you then your pale skin certainly isn't something you should be insecure about.
    Appreciate the response man. And I was mainly worried that MT2 would give me a more orange spray tan looking tan than a natural one that a redhead could achieve.
  5. #5 27th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Anyone else with experiences? How does it make freckles look?
  6. #6 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chaadwar View Post
    Anyone else with experiences? How does it make freckles look?
    freckles get darker but so does your skin, the contrast between the two will stay the same. especially if you go straight into tanning and skip the "loading phase"
  7. #7 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    I am also strawberry blonde, burn very easely. (Like soccer player kevin de bruyne) Normally get no colour at al but with MII i dont burn so fast (still use sunscreen when long in the sun) but i get a very natural tan. I go from type 1 skin to a 2 (max 2,5 at the end of the summer). But you need good MII because last 2 years i had very poor quality and didnt get the effect from the years before. Also in my experience, when youre really pale you need to load more MII then other people. When i use good quality MII i see really big results after 40mg.
  8. #8 6th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    I am also strawberry blonde, burn very easely. (Like soccer player kevin de bruyne) Normally get no colour at al but with MII i dont burn so fast (still use sunscreen when long in the sun) but i get a very natural tan. I go from type 1 skin to a 2 (max 2,5 at the end of the summer). But you need good MII because last 2 years i had very poor quality and didnt get the effect from the years before. Also in my experience, when youre really pale you need to load more MII then other people. When i use good quality MII i see really big results after 40mg.
    this is interesting to me.
    I am pale naturally. a type 1. End up type 5 after a few days in the sun. though i NEVER load. I find it a waste of time and money.
    I just take 1mg on the day i plan to tan and thats it.
    All that i take for precaution is suncream. I build a tan. just like anyone with the natural ability. you cant go crazy or you burn :p so i put on the factor and be careful.

luckily dont get sides from 1mg doses. cant notice any more freckles or moles over doing lower and slower approach either. in all honesty, i get more moles and freckles from the low and slow approach. I think the unused Mt2 with no sun tends to just go into moles and freckles as it cant be used on the tan. where as going with my higher dose with no loading it can just go right to the tan when i go out and get some sun.

As always, everyone reacts differently!
  9. #9 7th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    this is interesting to me.
    I am pale naturally. a type 1. End up type 5 after a few days in the sun. though i NEVER load. I find it a waste of time and money.
    I just take 1mg on the day i plan to tan and thats it.
    All that i take for precaution is suncream. I build a tan. just like anyone with the natural ability. you cant go crazy or you burn :p so i put on the factor and be careful.

luckily dont get sides from 1mg doses. cant notice any more freckles or moles over doing lower and slower approach either. in all honesty, i get more moles and freckles from the low and slow approach. I think the unused Mt2 with no sun tends to just go into moles and freckles as it cant be used on the tan. where as going with my higher dose with no loading it can just go right to the tan when i go out and get some sun.

As always, everyone reacts differently!
    Hmm interesting. Are you a redhead? Does it look good with your natural hair color?