• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th August 2016 
    Thanks

Sellers vs. Resellers

I wonder if you know if you're buying from a seller or re-seller. I suppose it's always better to buy M2 that's very fresh.
    If re-sellers sell 50 vials that will expire in just months, they know their clients will be stuck with bad melanotan eventually. So it's just based on trust and unfortunately a lot of sellers aren't trustworthy.
    On a bodybuilding forum I found a person buying M2 for 5 dollars a vial ( in bulk) and selling it for 25-60 dollars.
    I still think too many buyers believe the story of: we buy quality melanotan, so we pay more. In fact you're buying from a person making tons of money selling you something he hasn't paid a lot for.

Now i was wondering: what could be the consequences of selling M2. The consensus is: it's not illegal to use, but it's illegal to sell. What would be the worst-case scenario if someone would find out you're selling M2?

Some suppliers let you pay with paypal although they beg you not to mention anything about melanotan, but I found out many of them use different methods that are not always easy for clients.
    Because I had a bad supplier, it's not a bad idea to discuss this over here.
  2. #2 9th August 2016 
    Thanks
    It does make you wonder how much money sellers are making on these vials. The people who buy direct from China probably buy them for pennies. And like you say, it's impossible to guarantee freshness no matter who or where you buy it. It's just pot luck. Even if you order from the same place consistently, 1 week you might get stuff that's been sat around for months or even years (out of the freezer), and then the next week you might get a fresh shipment that was manufactured a couple of weeks ago. There's no way to tell. I would say it would be better if the manufacturer printed a manufacture date or a best before date on the vial but if they did this then it would effect their profits too. Sellers and resellers would buy in less volume or use other manufacturers which didn't print such dates on them. And the price would be raised due to sellers not buying as many. making it more expensive for the consumer. It would be good to be guaranteed fresh, but you'd be paying a lot more for it no doubt. Maybe this will come in the future as popularity grows, but for now it's just pot luck. I'd guess that the majority of sellers don't keep all their product in the freezer anyway. All of this adds to the cost. Not to mention how long it's been out of the freezer whilst it's shipped around the globe to various sellers/resellers.

Personally I wouldn't get into selling. Not only is it illegal, it would be a nightmare receiving payments as gateways will shut your account down. Also, the high volume of chargebacks I imagine they receive won't sit well with them either.
  3. #3 9th August 2016 
    Thanks
    I wasn't planning on becoming a seller, it just fascinates me how people make money this way, but as you say: it's just about luck. My latest order were bad vials but in the past I've bought good vials from the same supplier. Of course he claims to not sell bad stuff but why would he do that?
    If people selling bad products get negative response ( what goes around comes around) and see that people start spreading the word, it's better to be honest.
    Maybe it's a good idea to say: look, I want to place a big order to have enough supply for a year ( how fresh is the melanotan) and I do recognise the different between melanotan that works en melanotan that doesn't work. Would it scare them off?
  4. #4 12th August 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm in the same situation frequently. I use multiple suppliers and they are becoming extremely hit and miss. it's gotten to the point where i'm not sure if there is just an abundance of shitty mt2 going around or that my body can't respond to mt2 like it used to, its very frustrating. Do you feel like your body doesn't respond like it used to as well? I ask because i'm a long time user too and i'm getting concerned about this. i currently use 1.25mgs which will work sometimes but not others. the tan does not seem to last anywhere near as long too. I would actually be relieved if it turned out to just be sub-par mt2 being sold, at least then its the peptide, not my seemingly increasingly desensitizing body. God i miss the days of melanotanagic.com. If i had one vial from them i could know for certain because iv'e never got mt2 as good ever since.
  5. #5 12th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Just to quickly update you, I've been sat in the sun for about 4 hours today and I'm really noticing a difference. In fact I almost shat my pants when I went to the bathroom saw how dark I was in the mirror. I thought I'm gonna be a black man by tomorrow morning . Luckily the sun had just about gone in at that point so I couldn't be tempted to get any more. I am wearing fake tan too but it never goes this dark. Actually it makes my fake tan look real because the MT2 has given my skin an undercoat lol. I'll see how I look after a shower tomorrow morning. I've just done another 750mcg which I did for the first time yesterday. I was doing 500mcg for about a week before that. I want the tan to come on gradually, however I'm panicking a bit because summer is almost over and I want to get to my ideal shade before the sun waves goodbye for another year (live in UK). I'll see what my legs look like tomorrow morning. If they're quite a few shades lighter than I want them to be (I'm about halfway there at present) then I might consider doing 1mg a day to speed things up and make the most of these last few days of sun.

So ultimately, what I'm saying is, I think the stuff I got is legit and fresh.

Regarding desensitization, how often are you doing 1.25mgs TanMan? And how much UV are you getting?
    Last edited by MadeInEngland; 12th August 2016 at 11:13 PM.
  6. #6 10th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Nowadays you can see more resellers than real sellers, however if you wanna to get real M2? you can contact me))