• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th August 2016 
    Thanks

does an MT2 tan last longer?

I think i read this somewhere.

I just got back from a holiday where I got pretty dark with 1mg injections daily over a week. Now i'm wondering how fast it'll fade if i take no more MT2 and get no more sun? what are your experiences?
  2. #2 4th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Did you inject while you were on holiday? My MT2 tan did not last longer last summer, i belive its pretty individual however
  3. #3 9th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, daily at 1mg.
  4. #4 11th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Can I ask, did you get any dark patches under the eyes at 1mg a day? I'm currently doing 500mcg a day and seeing steady results but the sun is disappearing in the UK now, we've only got a few more sunny days coming and I'm nowhere near as dark as I'd like to be so I'm thinking of upping dose to 1mg but I'm scared that I might get those dark patches under my eyes. I don't want to look like I've been in the ring with Mike Tyson. I'd rather be patient if it means not getting those. I've seen a few people with them and it doesn't look good.
  5. #5 23rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInEngland View Post
    Can I ask, did you get any dark patches under the eyes at 1mg a day? I'm currently doing 500mcg a day and seeing steady results but the sun is disappearing in the UK now, we've only got a few more sunny days coming and I'm nowhere near as dark as I'd like to be so I'm thinking of upping dose to 1mg but I'm scared that I might get those dark patches under my eyes. I don't want to look like I've been in the ring with Mike Tyson. I'd rather be patient if it means not getting those. I've seen a few people with them and it doesn't look good.
    No patches. Nothing i would consider unsightly. Very natursl looking and deep.
    Only get relatively few freckles. Much less than if i take smaller frequent doses. I notice the less i take the less tan i develop and more freckles instead. Especially if i take any without going in the sun.

I am dkin type 1 naturally. My advice is to take 1mg or so before a session only. Taking it without sun, especially frequent small doses tends to result in more moles and freckles as the body has a lot of melanin but not enough sun to tan. Instead it deposits it in moles, strange marks etc.
  6. #6 26th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace Zhang View Post
    Attachment 145This is our product picture
    these look like they contain mannitol or any other filler materials...
  7. #7 26th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Jep i think so to. Cees do you have a good source that doenst have fillers. If so could you give me a pm.