• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th July 2016 
    Thanks

Can Bac water degrade?

I kept bac water out of the fridge for two months. it's vacuum sealed and the expiry date is 2017.
    I was just wondering because I think someone sold me degraded melanotan but I want to be sure it wasn't the bac water.
  2. #2 19th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Imo its not possible to have bad bac water if you hold it in room temperature for a while. But you should contact seller to ship other melanotan 2 if it was old instead of thinking about bad bac water. Why wasting money? I think you have rights to do so.
  3. #3 19th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MT2 View Post
    Imo its not possible to have bad bac water if you hold it in room temperature for a while. But you should contact seller to ship other melanotan 2 if it was old instead of thinking about bad bac water. Why wasting money? I think you have rights to do so.
    I contacted him and he assured me he only sold quality melanotan 2. I don't think any supplier would admit he's been dishonest, he's got the money, got rid of the old melanotan and that's it.
    He also said that I ruined it by leaving the power ( unmixed) two months out of the fridge but I know with good melanotan that wouldn't be an issue.
  4. #4 21st July 2016 
    Thanks
    As long as it's sealed, you're fine. Once it's open, the rule of thumb is 30 days.
  5. #5 21st July 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    As long as it's sealed, you're fine. Once it's open, the rule of thumb is 30 days.
    Okay thanks, pretty sure that I'm ripped of by my supplier having sold me bad melanotan.