• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th June 2016 
    Thanks

Melanotan user since 2010 , my story and observations

Hi Guys I am new on this forum and its been a while since I visited the community after the last forum was closed.

I am a 35 year old male and have been taking Melanotan 1 and 2 since 2010 on and off consistently. It has really been a life changer for me. Prior to use would often not have a day-time social life during summer season. I was very self self conscious of my skin and often got picked on in school when I was younger. Now I can tolerate the sun, go to the beach, pool and play sports without a shirt on. It really has helped me feel better about myself !

The product has really worked wonders for me and I dont over abuse it. My normal injection consist of .75 doses of M2. My skin just has a subtle glow rather than being pale white.

I do have a few questions, concerns, and observations so I hope this community can help.

1) I noticed greater results when I first started using M2 not sure if this is due to me taking it longer consistently or if my body has sort of become gotten adjusted.

2) my facial hair get much darker while during an on cycle. If I paused use for about a month it return to normal color.

3) Uneven Tan - although my results are good I wish the tan was more even, my stomach is normally my darkest area with my hands, feet and face being lighter.
    can anything be done about this ?

4) Health-wise I am fine but the only thing that worries me is that I started having Chronic acid reflux since about 2011. I try to eat healthy so im not sure if this can be a side effect.

5) I didnt notice much of a change in my Libido.

6) I have changed supplier twice in the 6 years and recently my current supplier has ran out of Premium M2 in addition has stopped answering my emails, so im hoping someone can private message me a new reputable source in the USA with P.O Box Delivery.

7) The Steve Urkel/Stephan effect - I must say when I am off-cycle and I do start to get a little depressed when I see my facial hair and skin go back to normal.

8) Permanent Implant Solution - I read a while back that there was some capsule that can implanted have there been any updates on this ?

Thanks guys if you have any question for me feel free to ask.
    Last edited by M2010; 30th June 2016 at 04:35 PM.
  2. #2 30th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for providing your experience using MT2. It seems like it has really helped you. I'm assuming you haven't, but I thought I'd ask anyway, have you had any experience with nasal sprays? I've been experimenting for a few weeks now and have had little results. But I haven't really had any UV yet either. I really don't want to go down the injection route.
  3. #3 4th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing . I do have a question, is your skin exactly the same as before you ever used melanotan? Don't you have anything like white or darker spots anywhere, or anything like that?
  4. #4 6th July 2016 
    Thanks
    kmela, I have white patches all over my arms and body they aren't spots because they vary in size. My largest is on my knee cap which is about 2cm long. I don't have any larger most are very small you can hardly notice but it is a problem for some people I quite like them and think they're very unique to myself, like a freckle. I've noticed I haven't got more while continuing to use on different cycles. They're permanent for life by the way.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkers For This Useful Post:

kmela (6th July 2016)

6. #5 6th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Ok, it's good to hear you like them and they aren't a problem for you. That's a good way of thinking. Do you think melanotan caused them? Even though there aren't coming more now.

I would love to be able to think the same way as you, but the thing is, I'm still very young and I just can't accept I already have so many of those spots/patches. And I'm almost sure mt caused them. I feel like my skin is so much older then me, bc of my MT use. (I only used for half a year, but I'm kinda scared to take it again.)

I also don't dare to go under tanning beds or so. I feel so depressed bc of these spots.
  7. #6 7th July 2016 
    Thanks
    I dont really have any spots just a few moles here and there. My Skin is the same just a shade or two darker