• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th June 2016 
    Thanks

MT2 Nasal spray...

Hi,

Can anyone pm me with a legit UK supplier of the nasal spray, I really don't want to waste my money. I've not seen many reviews about the spray, I'm aware it's 50% less effective and some people saying it doesn't work, but, are they the people who wasted their money on fake MT2. I've researched everywhere and the nasal spray is my only option, I just need to make the right supplier choice.

Thanks in advance for any advice
  2. #2 16th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey77 View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone pm me with a legit UK supplier of the nasal spray, I really don't want to waste my money. I've not seen many reviews about the spray, I'm aware it's 50% less effective and some people saying it doesn't work, but, are they the people who wasted their money on fake MT2. I've researched everywhere and the nasal spray is my only option, I just need to make the right supplier choice.

Thanks in advance for any advice
    Hi,

I've just started for the first time with MT2 from a UK supplier and I'm using the nasal spray method too. I started Saturday but since it's my first time I'm dosing low to test my tolerance. Started at 100mcg (in blood) and increased to 200mcg the next day. Today will be my first 250mcg day and I think I'm gonna stick on this for another week to see what happens. No results as of yet but I'd sooner take it steady to avoid sudden moles cropping up or an uneven tan or bags under the eyes etc.

Anyway, I'll let you know how I get on with this UK supplier. If I see results I'll let you know where to get it. Still a guinea pig at this point though so I can't really say if it's fake because I might be dosing too low.
  3. #3 17th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Great, thanks very much indeed
  4. #4 19th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Great, thanks very much indeed
    No problem. So to update you, I started last Saturday as I said before (but I only did 2 sprays on Saturday so it didn't really count, I was just testing my tolerance having never used it before). It's now Sunday so I'm 8 days in (if you want to count Saturday) and I haven't seen any visible results as of yet. I'm not really sure whether I'm supposed to see results at this point or whether it's normal for me not to have seen results given my dosage is still on the low side. Well, I say there's no results, I'm not sure whether there has been some slight darkening around my knee area. Not the knee itself but around the knee. If there has it's only very slight. I must say that this does stand out more in the shower when the skin is wet. Being male, I do have hairy legs (dark) so obviously that makes it a bit harder to tell. My current dosage over the last 2 days has been 12 sprays a day which totals 0.276 mg in blood (276 mcg) per day administered in 3 x 4 sprays (4 morning, 4 afternoon, 4 before bed).

So just to give you my calculations per spray:

1 Spray = 0.046 mg (0.023 mg in blood after 50% loss)
    2 Sprays = 0.092 mg (0.046 mg in blood after 50% loss)
    4 Sprays = 0.184 mg (0.092 mg in blood after 50% loss)
    8 Sprays = 0.368 mg (0.184 mg in blood after 50% loss)
    10 Sprays = 0.460 mg (0.230 mg in blood after 50% loss)
    12 Sprays = 0.552 mg (0.276 mg in blood after 50% loss)

This is based on using the Neilmed Nasogel which gives you 200 sprays (30ml), but I mixed the MT2 with 2ml sterile water and added that to the spray, which gives you 32ml or 215 sprays total.

Here's my daily consumption over the last week:

Day 1: 2 Sprays (0.046 mg in blood)
    Day 2: 4 Sprays (0.092 mg in blood)
    Day 3: 8 Sprays (0.184 mg in blood)
    Day 4: 8 Sprays (0.184 mg in blood)
    Day 5: 8 Sprays (0.184 mg in blood)
    Day 6: 10 Sprays (0.230 mg in blood)
    Day 7: 12 Sprays (0.276 mg in blood)
    Day 8: 12 Sprays (0.276 mg in blood)

I think for the next week I'm going to stick to 12 sprays a day to see how it goes. I don't want to get impatient at this point as I've only been dosing a week and it seems like for others it takes 2-3 weeks to start seeing visible changes. If I haven't seen any results by next Sunday then I may consider increasing dosage to maybe 350 mcg a day.

I should also mention that I do have fairly mild but frequent (chronic) sinusitis so this may be suppressing the effect of the MT2 to some level, maybe, whether it's mucus acting as a barrier and blocking the MT2 from absorbing fully or whether it's mixing with the mucus and running down the back of my throat. I do have mild postnasal drainage anyway (had it for years) so it could be that I'm getting some loss that way. With that said though, I don't want to think too much about the sinusitis effecting my experiment at this point. It's too early to come to that conclusion (I tend to overthink things). If you look at it another way it could even be helping by allowing me to keep the stuff up there for longer without it running straight down the back of my throat (the Nasogel has a similar consistency of mucus anyway), so who knows. I have a nasal rinse kit so I might use that in a few days so see how clear I am and start a fresh. Anyway, just wanted to give you the full picture as your results may differ if you were to try a similar experiment since you probably don't have the sinus issues that I have.

I'll let you know if I notice any changes in the next week. I should also add that I haven't had any UV yet. I'm trying to avoid sunbeds for now (or permanently if possible). The forecast says we've got some sun coming next week so if we get some then I'll probably get the bike out for an hour to try and get some natural UV. I'd rather wait until I'm 2-3 weeks in before I start getting UV, as I want to see what results I get without first. Many have said you don't need it at all, it just brings results faster. I'm fine with waiting anyway, I don't want an overnight tan which could be darker than I want it. You can wash fake tan off but I imagine an MT tan will take quite a bit longer to fade.
    Last edited by MadeInEngland; 19th June 2016 at 04:07 PM.
  5. #5 27th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks again, useful info there. Not read many good reviews about the spray yet. I'm in two minds about buying it, don't want to waste my money. I'll look forward to hearing from you in a few weeks with your results though.
  6. #6 27th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks again, useful info there. Not read many good reviews about the spray yet. I'm in two minds about buying it, don't want to waste my money. I'll look forward to hearing from you in a few weeks with your results though.
    No problem. I get that you don't want to waste money. I don't either. I've spent quite a bit already. However, I'd rather spend more on the nasal spray method if I can eventually get it working for me so I don't have to go down the needle route. As that really will be a last resort for me. It will also be tricky hiding the MT2 in the freezer from family too with that method. Really tricky. So I'm prepared to experiment with nasal sprays for a little longer before ruling it out.

I posted an update this morning on this thread: https://researchpeptides.com/melanotan-forum-melanotan-2-nasal-spray-experiment-3268-16.html

I've doubled the amount of MT2 in the nasal spray with this new batch, but for now I'm only doing half as many sprays, so it's about the same daily consumption as before, but hopefully I'm getting a lot less waste down the back of my throat due to not overloading my nasal cavity with spray. That's the theory anyway. So instead of doing 4 sprays at a time I'm doing 2 sprays at a time, just one in each nostril. As I said on the other thread, I'll be doing 250mcg a day which will be administered of 4 x 2 sprays. So no increase really, just a more potent mix to reduce waste. I'm also using the Rhinaris Nasal Mist with this new batch instead of the Neilmed Nasogel. The Nasal Mist is a lot more runny than the gel, but maybe this will help with better and faster absorption. Who knows. This is also the spray that Anon has success with in his experiment.

Anyway I'll keep you updated via the other thread on my progress to save having to update 2 threads.
  7. #7 27th June 2016 
    Thanks
    No problem, thanks.