Whats up boys and girls, literally just ordered 2 x 10 mg mt2 vials, I am going to malta for about 3 months and I'm pale as hell. only time I have ever been tanned was when I was hitting the sunbeds for about 240 mins in total, it was a while ago so cant quite remember.

arm.jpg

As you can see super super white lol, not many moles though or freckles, luckily.

Had a few questions hopefully people can help me out with.

As I will be in Malta for the next 3 months it will be sunny every day 27+

I guess I will keep dose at .25 for 1-2 weeks? then do like .4 a week for maintenance?

Should I be laying in the sun every day? Even after my first injection? if so how long.

Have heard about peoples faces getting darker than the rest of their body, someone suggested covering their face with a towel until maintenance phase is over, not sure what peoples thoughts were on this?

Basically it, just wanted to know how long / often I should be laying outside in the sun and how soon after taking it, e.g maintenance for a week and then lay out? ect

Finally I have pretty light blonde hair and blue eyes, can i expect my hair to darken as I have seen some people say only their facial hair darkens, which I wouldn't mind at all lol.