• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th May 2016 
    Thanks

MT2 Tolerance: Will MT1 work?

I've been on MT2 for years, and it seems as if my body has become tolerant, or desensitized to the MT2 peptide. I've tested multiple suppliers, and I just don't respond as I used to. For this reason, I'm going to try an MT1 cycle to see if my body accepts it.

With that being said, I have a few questions.

Are MT2 and MT1 peptides different enough that my body will treat them as two different substances? (Or will I be out of luck with MT1, since I have already built up a tolerance to MT2?)

Has anyone else tested this? I'm curious if cycling back and forth between the two will work. Personally, I'd choose MT2 over MT1, but it seems as if I have burnt my body out on MT2.

At high doses, can MT1 darken facial hair?

Thanks for your help. I think this will test will benefit many of us who are tolerant to the effects of MT2.
  2. #2 28th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    How do you know you have built tolerance? You don't get tan anymore?

How often do you take mt2? Melanotan is not a drug that must be used daily for extended periods of time and this is when drug tolerance can be built up. Most people including me maintain tan with moderate dose once or twice a week and never build tolerance. You can't get desensitized using it occasionally like once a week.

Some people think that if you they don't get erection, product is not good or they don't respond to melanotan, this is simply not true, if you have low testosterone levels this miracle is not going to happen regardless of the dose.
  3. #3 28th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    How do you know you have built tolerance? You don't get tan anymore?

How often do you take mt2? Melanotan is not a drug that must be used daily for extended periods of time and this is when drug tolerance can be built up. Most people including me maintain tan with moderate dose once or twice a week and never build tolerance. You can't get desensitized using it occasionally like once a week.

Some people think that if you they don't get erection, product is not good or they don't respond to melanotan, this is simply not true, if you have low testosterone levels this miracle is not going to happen regardless of the dose.
    When it's working, my facial hair darkens, I get slightly nauseous, and my libido goes way up. I've been through 5 vendors now, and haven't noticed anything (no pigment changes)...even with tanning sessions.

I've been on the stuff so long, and have probably over-dosed at this point. I was going to try to cycle off of it for at least 6 months, then see if it works again.

I would, however, like to keep on something that allows me to tan, since I'm normally very pale.

What do you think about MT1?
  4. #4 30th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you are indeed built tolerance take 1 month off and you should be good to go again.

MT1 is ok, but it takes longer to achieve desired effects and if you are no longer responding to melanotan you could be waisting time without knowing it.

i would take 1 month off and stick to mt2.
  5. #5 31st May 2016 
    Thanks
    I would do what Semin suggests. It happened to me as well - I used melanotan for more then six months and noticed that I don't get the same side effects as when I started and same MT2 just felt weaker. Then I took 2 months off and started again - it felt just as strong as first time I used it.
  6. #6 31st May 2016 
    Thanks
    Good advice fellas. I'll take a month off and see if it works again!
  7. #7 5th June 2016 
    Thanks
    I ordered from 2 new sellers, just to be sure I'm actually resistant, and it's the same story. So here's a question for you guys...if I switch to MT1 for a few months and dose heavy, will my body treat MT1 different than MT2?

I'm curious how different the molecules are, and if my body will see them as two separate foreign bodies...giving me time to "reset" before I cycle MT2 again.
  8. #8 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    If melanotan 2 don't work for you then I really doubt that MT1 will work, I would just do what above users said - take 1 month off and then jump back on MT2.
  9. #9 8th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    If melanotan 2 don't work for you then I really doubt that MT1 will work, I would just do what above users said - take 1 month off and then jump back on MT2.
    Why is that? I read that MT1 is much more likely to be accepted by the body than MT2. I'm looking for a short term solution, not a long term one.
  10. #10 10th June 2016 
    Thanks
    any source for the MT1?

please via PN!
  11. #11 13th June 2016 
    Thanks
    I've never heard such a thing. Does your skin reacts the same to the sun now as it used to do before you ever took MT2?

I'm a MT1 user and I've never used MT2. For me it works very well, it doesn't even take long, I don't have to 'build up', I just use it for a few days, go to the sunbed and there is my tan.

I doubt if the molecules are different enough, but it's worth a try, right?
  12. #12 14th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kmela View Post
    I've never heard such a thing. Does your skin reacts the same to the sun now as it used to do before you ever took MT2?

I'm a MT1 user and I've never used MT2. For me it works very well, it doesn't even take long, I don't have to 'build up', I just use it for a few days, go to the sunbed and there is my tan.

I doubt if the molecules are different enough, but it's worth a try, right?

I'm giving it a shot now...but oddly enough, even at 2mg, there is no nausea at all. Almost no side effects at all!
  13. #13 10th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Even after 3 months of no MT2, I'm unable to feel the effects of MT2. Scary, to be honest.
  14. #14 10th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Is it possible to get completely immune to MT2?
    I had used it for about 3-4 years non stop.
    And the last 6 months I Had like no more darken freckles or a better tan...

Is there a proven study or so where people got comeplety immune?