• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th May 2016 
    Thanks

Pale newbie with some questions

Hi all,

I am interested in trying Melanotan 2 to try and give my pale skin a little colour and I have some questions.

I have quite a lot of moles, so is it safe for me to use Melanotan? is it likely to cause me to develop more moles as I have read elsewhere it will?

My skin type I would say is somewhat unusual, I am literally the palest whitest thing on earth, I am whiter than Albinos as they sometimes still have a yellowish tint. But at the same time my skin does tan and I do not burn as easily as you would expect. It takes me a while to get a tan but once I get a bit of colour I do get quite brown, but as soon as I am out of the sun for a few days I quickly fade back to being white as a sheet. So I am very Moley, extremely pale, not freckly apart from a very small amount of faint freckles that come out on my nose with lots of sun.

I have tried some fake tans etc but they all just look to fake on my washed out complexion and I am male so its a bit embarrassing if caught using make up etc. I just want to get a steady hint of colour just so im not literally blinding people with my whiteness and asked constantly if im ill lol. I have become really insecure about my skin tone and usually avoid going out in daylight due to being so pale.

Do you guys think Melanotan would be suitable for me? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks
  2. #2 9th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey bro, I think you should give it a shot yes. My skin sounds very similar to yours. I think if you low dose 0.25 EOD over a long period of time you should seen nice results without rapid changes in darkness of moles. My moles got darker, yes but that's expected and so did my skin. They got darker at the same rate so the contrast between skin/freckles/moles stayed the same. I did get new freckles and moles but I knew that coming in and it was worth the trade off in my instance, hope this helped
  3. #3 10th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I can relate to everything you said, been on MT2 for a year now and have zero regrets. Don't stress the moles, you can always stop using if they become a problem
  4. #4 11th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys. I think I am going to give it a go. If you are able to recommend a good site to order from that sells to the UK that would be really helpful. No worries if you aren't allowed to say that on here.

Also what was your dosage and how frequently did you take it?
  5. #5 18th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Can anyone inbox me a good source to buy from in the UK?