• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. #101 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darius View Post
    I thought I was going immune but I finally found a new source that sells 98% pure Melanotan 2, tested in the past weeks and it works like a charm, after a week of loading I can see results already, if you need a good source, PM me and we will figure something out, I will refer you guys to the real deal. The supplier is semi expensive compared to some places but you're paying for quality here so let me know.
    Dang, unfortunately neither of us can PM each other since you need a minimum 15 post count to use the PM feature on here.
  2. #102 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Whats the pm feature?
  3. #103 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    Whats the pm feature?
    Private message (PM).
  4. #104 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I just started back up on some from the forum sponsor. I'm only 3.5mg in, but I did get a slight increase in libido, nausea, and the need to stretch.

We'll see what happens as I finish 20-30mg. I'm a skin type 1 and haven't dosed at all in over a year now, so it will take quite a bit to work for me, if at all. This stuff, still, does not seem as strong as the original stuff I had.

For example, the flush "wired feeling/anxiety" came pretty quickly back in the day... now it doesn't show up at all. I do get nausea, but even that is delayed over an hour after injection. The libido boost seems to kick in several hours after injection now.

I'll keep this thread updated as I go!
    Any updates here, facial hair changing at all? Thx.
  5. #105 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    firedan5415.... What the verdict ? any results
  6. #106 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea almost an hour after injection. I noticed an increase in libido, and couldn't sleep. I ended up going on vacation, so I didn't get to complete the entire 10mg I was hoping to test.

No noticeable degree of beard or mole/freckle darkening. I would like to test 30mg before declaring myself immune. I will start this week and keep this thread updated.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to firedan5415 For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (11th July 2017)

8. #107 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea almost an hour after injection. I noticed an increase in libido, and couldn't sleep. I ended up going on vacation, so I didn't get to complete the entire 10mg I was hoping to test.

No noticeable degree of beard or mole/freckle darkening. I would like to test 30mg before declaring myself immune. I will start this week and keep this thread updated.
    Considering that testing in the past has shown these mt2 suppliers at around only 50% potency and it seems like it has only gotten worse since then. Have you noticed increased nausea or other side effects from higher doses? At the studies estimated 50% potency level, you should be taking 2mg to get a actual 1mg dose.
  9. #108 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobol_ View Post
    Considering that testing in the past has shown these mt2 suppliers at around only 50% potency and it seems like it has only gotten worse since then. Have you noticed increased nausea or other side effects from higher doses? At the studies estimated 50% potency level, you should be taking 2mg to get a actual 1mg dose.
    You're absolutely right. I did try a 2mg injection, and the nausea was pretty brutal. I did also get a pretty good increase in libido. The odd thing is that the flushing/nausea takes a lot longer to kick in. This could be related to increased fat levels where I normally inject (abdomen)

Yeah, I live in Austin now... thanks Tex Mex
  10. #109 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You're absolutely right. I did try a 2mg injection, and the nausea was pretty brutal. I did also get a pretty good increase in libido. The odd thing is that the flushing/nausea takes a lot longer to kick in. This could be related to increased fat levels where I normally inject (abdomen)

Yeah, I live in Austin now... thanks Tex Mex
    I'm glad that you are finally getting the results you want (well, at least side effects)... Have you also noticed tan and facial hair darkening?
  11. #110 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I'm glad that you are finally getting the results you want (well, at least side effects)... Have you also noticed tan and facial hair darkening?
    Not yet, but if the stuff I'm using is really underdosed, I've only tested under 3mg. Traveling has made it tough, but I plan to inject at least 30mg over the next few months to see if the stuff will work again!
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to firedan5415 For This Useful Post:

Switchdave (12th September 2017)

13. #111 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I just bought from this forum's sponsor. Injecting at 250 mcg daily from a dilution of 2 mil. Don't know if it is working because the weather has been quite overcast the last couple of weeks. I haven't been feeling the side effects like everybody else says they get. I also should add that this is the first time that I have used this product. It would seem that I would feel the side effects more easily than most everybody else on here.... so it makes me wonder if this is very diluted.
  14. #112 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    I just bought from this forum's sponsor. Injecting at 250 mcg daily from a dilution of 2 mil. Don't know if it is working because the weather has been quite overcast the last couple of weeks. I haven't been feeling the side effects like everybody else says they get. I also should add that this is the first time that I have used this product. It would seem that I would feel the side effects more easily than most everybody else on here.... so it makes me wonder if this is very diluted.
    How long have you been using it? Well, not everyone feel the side effects on low dosages while some people are very prone to sides. For example, I need to inject 1mg to feel any nausea at all but the stuff is still working on lower doses for me.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 14th July 2017 at 06:28 AM.
  15. #113 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    How long have you been using it? Well, not everyone feel the side effects on low dosages while some people are very prone to sides. For example, I need to inject 1mg to feel any nausea at all but the stuff is still working on lower doses for me.
    It's been five days now
  16. #114 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It's been five days now
    Try bumping your dosage up. Even thought they claim to be a full 10mg per vial, I seriously doubt it. I would try at least 0.5mg per injection. Up to 1mg is perfectly fine, and you should absolutely feel the side effects at that dosage.
  17. #115 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Try bumping your dosage up. Even thought they claim to be a full 10mg per vial, I seriously doubt it. I would try at least 0.5mg per injection. Up to 1mg is perfectly fine, and you should absolutely feel the side effects at that dosage.
    I'll up the dosage and see what happens ..... When you say up to 1mg is that all in one shot or different intervals during the day
  18. #116 16th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I'll up the dosage and see what happens ..... When you say up to 1mg is that all in one shot or different intervals during the day
    One shot. You should try doubling what you're currently using.
  19. #117 21st July 2017 
    Thanks

Have you considered carotinoids to suppliment melanotan 2 if you have become resistant? Just Google "tanning tablets", and you should see a company that markets a product that contains beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, astaxanthin, zeaxathin, and vitamin E. It has gotten mixed reviews, but may be worth a try at least if you want to stay off MT2 for a longer period of time. Lots of beta-carotene, 2 tablets has 60000 IU, but there are claims it works. Course this will not be render you immune to sunburn like a proper tan does! Also, it could be that MT2 tolerance is like type 2 diabetes, in that once you develop a tolerance it is not reversible.
  20. #118 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using Melanotan 2 occasionally for almost 3 years and haven't noticed any difference in potency. For those 3 years, I've tried stuff only from two sources and they are still great. To be fair, it's quite unbelievable that some of you have tried 20 different sources and not getting effects, I don't believe that all of them are selling bunk product. Maybe there is really some sort of immunity with Melanotan 2 that you develop from using it frequently?
  21. #119 22nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St andre View Post
    I have been using Melanotan 2 occasionally for almost 3 years and haven't noticed any difference in potency. For those 3 years, I've tried stuff only from two sources and they are still great. To be fair, it's quite unbelievable that some of you have tried 20 different sources and not getting effects, I don't believe that all of them are selling bunk product. Maybe there is really some sort of immunity with Melanotan 2 that you develop from using it frequently?
    What skin type are you? It seems like most of the issues are from people with skin type 1, who really need the full potency stuff.
  22. #120 22nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Im also type 1 and for me this stuff aint working anymore. Im currently trying with 2mg a day but it didnt change much. Im also starting to believe that you can get immune to m2. Maybe if there are long time users (skin type 1) out there who can pm me there source so i can be really sure about it.