• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. #81 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    I don't really know how the Melanotan 2 was before so I can't say if it has become weaker or not because I started using it just recently. But I definitely can't say that it is weak, it's quite strong because after a few weeks of frequent dosing I have developed a very nice tan, actually, my tan is the best it has ever been. Also, I am getting all of the common side effects - nausea, facial flushing, random boners. If anyone is interested, I can share my source through the PM.
    Your experience reinforces the immunity theory. I investigated melanotan2 because of the medical evidence that it helped regulate blood sugar (I am type 2 diabetic). Tan was a bonus and I have been using it since 2011. Now I have more immunity and can inject 2 mg. with little effect. The immunity came on very suddenly. Based on Firedan's experience, the resistance appears to be permanent!
  2. #82 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    Check (google) Canadian Peptide if you think it is still worth a try (if you haven't already).
    I just started back up on some from the forum sponsor. I'm only 3.5mg in, but I did get a slight increase in libido, nausea, and the need to stretch.

We'll see what happens as I finish 20-30mg. I'm a skin type 1 and haven't dosed at all in over a year now, so it will take quite a bit to work for me, if at all. This stuff, still, does not seem as strong as the original stuff I had.

For example, the flush "wired feeling/anxiety" came pretty quickly back in the day... now it doesn't show up at all. I do get nausea, but even that is delayed over an hour after injection. The libido boost seems to kick in several hours after injection now.

I'll keep this thread updated as I go!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to firedan5415 For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (5th July 2017)

4. #83 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I just started back up on some from the forum sponsor. I'm only 3.5mg in, but I did get a slight increase in libido, nausea, and the need to stretch.

We'll see what happens as I finish 20-30mg. I'm a skin type 1 and haven't dosed at all in over a year now, so it will take quite a bit to work for me, if at all. This stuff, still, does not seem as strong as the original stuff I had.

For example, the flush "wired feeling/anxiety" came pretty quickly back in the day... now it doesn't show up at all. I do get nausea, but even that is delayed over an hour after injection. The libido boost seems to kick in several hours after injection now.

I'll keep this thread updated as I go!
    Did you go a whole year without a single dose? I always got the libido dose a few hours after injection, so it looks like your sensitivity may have returned (to a certain extent). Good luck!
  5. #84 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you go a whole year without a single dose? I always got the libido dose a few hours after injection, so it looks like your sensitivity may have returned (to a certain extent). Good luck!
    I meant libido boost, of course!
  6. #85 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I meant libido boost, of course!
    I took a few doses in-between the year, but for the most part... I haven't touched the stuff for a year. My beard is back to being ginger entirely. If anything, I"m hoping to goes back to being black

Cross your fingers for me! It would make my year to have this stuff working again.
  7. #86 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I took a few doses in-between the year, but for the most part... I haven't touched the stuff for a year. My beard is back to being ginger entirely. If anything, I"m hoping to goes back to being black

Cross your fingers for me! It would make my year to have this stuff working again.
    Fingers crossed, good luck mate

I really hope that immunity theory is actually not a thing and that you guys simply were not lucky with your sources because I will probably use the Melanotan 2 year round to maintain my tan. I have heard on many forums that Melanotan 2 has become weaker over the recent years. I guess that if some company started to sell pure, high quality MT2, they would make a really good money because there are a lot of people looking for the stuff that was being sold a few years back.
  8. #87 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Did the product look like it had a lot filler in it ? FireDan5415
    Last edited by Tanner; 27th June 2017 at 02:14 PM.
  9. #88 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Did the product look like it had a lot filler in it ? FireDan5415
    It's hard to say. All the vials I get here in the US look the same... in clumpy balls, or a solid column of peptide. If I had to guess, I'd say yes. The nausea was definitely something to remember. It used to be that I just didn't feel hungry (at all), and I'd be horny as hell all day.

I certainly think quality is a big factor here. I agree with you wholeheartedly that if some company spent the money to produce really good stuff, they'd do very well. The problem is, it's very tough to find a lab in the USA that will sell to the end user. They are really only supposed to supply to real researchers, if caught selling to retailers, can get into trouble.

That's why a lot of sellers claim to sell a US-peptide, but in truth, very few are.

I firmly believe Europatan has a monopoly on the market, and a very good supplier... which resold to just about every retailer on the net. HOPEFULLY someone like that pops back up, because damn, every peptide I've tested over the past year or two has been inconsistent!
  10. #89 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I tried different source and so far so good ... I can see results much earlier than before.

Just of curiousity I ordered from both places (old & new) and the contents of the vials look really different in terms of amount. I have never seen that vial as shown in this mail thrad "pure MT2 is something like "empty vial" though" ... always white crystals etc. but not that uniform pressed shit which looked suspicious to me ... Anyway I can send some update later because what is good indicator is color of your beard - last time it hardly changed even after 1.5 or 2 vials despite I got some color but nothing I would be satisfied with given all the effort

Regarding side effects I never had issues, only once I really registered nausea and problems with eating something - but at that time I was dosing high like two "bigger" doses a day - not recommended.
    I also noticed there are already certified labs, backed by universities which sell peptides for research purpose including documentation etc. Hope good times strike back

I would say the study about cheaters among sellers revealed the reasons ... why so many people ask why MT2 stopped working etc. However don´t want to make strong judgement yet. I ignore sun beds completelly so once I get more NATURAL SUN I will stop by here again.
  11. #90 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello raveya, I have experience the same. Did Europatan go out of business?
  12. #91 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well i think its safe to say that there is almost no decent m2 on the internet. I first thougt i was getting immune but after reading on the forum, i see that im not the only one with this problem. Ive been using m2 for 7 years now and the quality is absolute shit these days. I found a manufacterer in china who i can talk to on whats app who claim they sell 100% pure but ive used 120mg since februari and only have some colour. Mostly no sides. Shooting 1mg a day. Ive never heard anyone talk about getting immune or it not working 7years ago on melanotan.org. kind of desperare to find some good product like in the days. Not filled with mannitol crap
  13. #92 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    Well i think its safe to say that there is almost no decent m2 on the internet. I first thougt i was getting immune but after reading on the forum, i see that im not the only one with this problem. Ive been using m2 for 7 years now and the quality is absolute shit these days. I found a manufacterer in china who i can talk to on whats app who claim they sell 100% pure but ive used 120mg since februari and only have some colour. Mostly no sides. Shooting 1mg a day. Ive never heard anyone talk about getting immune or it not working 7years ago on melanotan.org. kind of desperare to find some good product like in the days. Not filled with mannitol crap
    That's right! I think that 99% of melanotan 2, if not all, is coming from China and their quality have worsened over the past few years. I don't think that you can get immune to MT2, the tolerance could build up but it doesn't explain why people are not getting effects even after stopping MT2 for a long time.
  14. #93 1st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    How do your vials look like? like this:

Attachment 130

Or more like this:

Attachment 129

the second pic is pure mt2 without any fillers, the first one they claim its freeze drying proces but im afraid it contain filler materials.
    Maaaaaaaaaaaan, where did you find the second one, oh my god. OH my god, thats so pure as it can be. Can you say the supplier?
  15. #94 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    That's right! I think that 99% of melanotan 2, if not all, is coming from China and their quality have worsened over the past few years. I don't think that you can get immune to MT2, the tolerance could build up but it doesn't explain why people are not getting effects even after stopping MT2 for a long time.
    Like with other manufacturing, China is capable of both low and high quality, if you have the right manufacturer and or the right connection, or have a way to third party check quality you can get top tier stuff made in china. I was part of a co-op group that ordered mt2 from a peptide company in china 10 years ago before it was well known with a lot resellers offering it. The quality we initially got was insanely good (never got anything like it since, although found other decent sources for many years that were good enough). We then placed another larger order from the same peptide company again a few months later and what we got was useless. At which point a lot more local resellers started popping up with decent stuff so we just gave up and started using them. Now all the resellers seem to be selling the same lower quality stuff.

If anyone wants the name of the original Chinese peptide lab that had really high quality peptide the first time pm me (they are still around and are definitely capable if they want to be, not sure if they will sell to individuals anymore). I've been involved in contract manufacturing in china for other products and have learned that you really need to emphasis that top quality is what you are looking for, they will usually assume that western people looking to have something made in china are prioritizing lowest cost possible and will accept lower quality for the price savings. You have to really convince them that you want the highest quality product and when they say but this will cost x amount more, you agree to the higher price. Even then, in my experience, you still need a third party quality inspector to guarantee quality until you have established a working relationship. In terms of sourcing in china you also need to make sure you are actually dealing with the company directly and not some scam western facing middleman front pretending to be the credible manufacturing company. Because that is not uncommon.

For those complaining about tolerance, I'd say it almost certainly is due to lower quality peptide. There may be some degree of tolerance, but i seriously doubt that is enough to make a high quality mt2 totally ineffective with no side effects, especially when upping the dose. And then taking a few months off should reduce this tolerance effect if that was the major driver, and not poor quality. I've hardly used mt2 at all over the last 3 years yet all my old reseller sources are gone or lower quality now. Trying another old supplier now, to early to say but so far the low side effects even at higher doses make me think this is another low quality version.

Be great if we could get a group to order direct from a manufacturer and have it third party tested.
  16. #95 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    What is the minimum that manufacturer agrees to sell and what would be the price for vial for that highest quality stuff? I still get pretty nice effects from the Melanotan 2 that I have but if all the resellers are selling low-quality stuff then I haven't even tried pure Melanotan 2.
  17. #96 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    What is the minimum that manufacturer agrees to sell and what would be the price for vial for that highest quality stuff? I still get pretty nice effects from the Melanotan 2 that I have but if all the resellers are selling low-quality stuff then I haven't even tried pure Melanotan 2.
    In my experience taking a 1 to 1.5mg doses of high quality stuff makes you realize how stunning this peptide is - I'd only take it at night because the erection effect was so powerful I was afraid to take it during the day. I remember one time taking too much (this was before dosage guidelines were as thought out as they are now) and had a uncomfortable erection all through the night. Also the appetite suppressing effect was very profound and different than i get today with the lower quality light nausea caused by impurities feeling, the high quality stuff would cause significant fatigue at 1mg type doses though, which also is why i would take it before bed. I'm a skin type 1 and after one 10mg cycle on the good stuff and a few short tanning sessions i looked similar to a tanned Brazilian with light eyes.

It seems like the skin type 3-4s do alright with this lower quality peptide, because they already tan well so even low quality mt2 maybe doubles their tanning ability it is pretty impressive for them. But if you are skin type 1, doubling your tanning ability doesn't really do much, you need to 100x your tanning ability, which is what the high quality mt2 would do.
  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sobol_ For This Useful Post:

stekke (9th July 2017)

19. #97 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobol_ View Post
    Like with other manufacturing, China is capable of both low and high quality, if you have the right manufacturer and or the right connection, or have a way to third party check quality you can get top tier stuff made in china. I was part of a co-op group that ordered mt2 from a peptide company in china 10 years ago before it was well known with a lot resellers offering it. The quality we initially got was insanely good (never got anything like it since, although found other decent sources for many years that were good enough). We then placed another larger order from the same peptide company again a few months later and what we got was useless. At which point a lot more local resellers started popping up with decent stuff so we just gave up and started using them. Now all the resellers seem to be selling the same lower quality stuff.

If anyone wants the name of the original Chinese peptide lab that had really high quality peptide the first time pm me (they are still around and are definitely capable if they want to be, not sure if they will sell to individuals anymore). I've been involved in contract manufacturing in china for other products and have learned that you really need to emphasis that top quality is what you are looking for, they will usually assume that western people looking to have something made in china are prioritizing lowest cost possible and will accept lower quality for the price savings. You have to really convince them that you want the highest quality product and when they say but this will cost x amount more, you agree to the higher price. Even then, in my experience, you still need a third party quality inspector to guarantee quality until you have established a working relationship. In terms of sourcing in china you also need to make sure you are actually dealing with the company directly and not some scam western facing middleman front pretending to be the credible manufacturing company. Because that is not uncommon.

For those complaining about tolerance, I'd say it almost certainly is due to lower quality peptide. There may be some degree of tolerance, but i seriously doubt that is enough to make a high quality mt2 totally ineffective with no side effects, especially when upping the dose. And then taking a few months off should reduce this tolerance effect if that was the major driver, and not poor quality. I've hardly used mt2 at all over the last 3 years yet all my old reseller sources are gone or lower quality now. Trying another old supplier now, to early to say but so far the low side effects even at higher doses make me think this is another low quality version.

Be great if we could get a group to order direct from a manufacturer and have it third party tested.
    I would be very interested to be in this group. Could you also pm me that source that made the quality product in the day?
  20. #98 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I thought I was going immune but I finally found a new source that sells 98% pure Melanotan 2, tested in the past weeks and it works like a charm, after a week of loading I can see results already, if you need a good source, PM me and we will figure something out, I will refer you guys to the real deal. The supplier is semi expensive compared to some places but you're paying for quality here so let me know.
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to darius For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (10th July 2017)

22. #99 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It's hard to say. All the vials I get here in the US look the same... in clumpy balls, or a solid column of peptide. If I had to guess, I'd say yes. The nausea was definitely something to remember. It used to be that I just didn't feel hungry (at all), and I'd be horny as hell all day.

I certainly think quality is a big factor here. I agree with you wholeheartedly that if some company spent the money to produce really good stuff, they'd do very well. The problem is, it's very tough to find a lab in the USA that will sell to the end user. They are really only supposed to supply to real researchers, if caught selling to retailers, can get into trouble.

That's why a lot of sellers claim to sell a US-peptide, but in truth, very few are.

I firmly believe Europatan has a monopoly on the market, and a very good supplier... which resold to just about every retailer on the net. HOPEFULLY someone like that pops back up, because damn, every peptide I've tested over the past year or two has been inconsistent!
    did you find a good one yet and did it work after beeing off so long with MT2?
  23. #100 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    i have pmd you the source, the second one is the best i have had very little content it looks almost empty but these contain no filler materials!
    Hey man, are you able to pm me the source too please? I tried pm'ing you but I have less than 15 posts so I'm not allowed to. Thanks!