• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. #61 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    Sure looks that way right now.

I think people in doubts should take a systematic approach to this problem (not responding).

It is all about finding good and reliable source/producer - I would also like to find one and ideally get it tested but where and how? When I read the article about how online sellers cheat I was a bit upset but what we could expect, right.
    It is easy to fool individuals - who can order 3-4 vials and get random one tested in some lab? The only tactical solution I see is regular testing of the samples - standard quality assurance. It should consist of:

0. Found some alliance/group of users who have same concerns (health protection, interest in quality products, paying some add. fee is acceptable)

1. Contacting those guys who wrote the below article and find out what would be needed to get some product tested. What is the cost associated.

https://researchpeptides.com/blogs/studies-online-peptide-retailers-don-deliver-promise-50

2. Enter some type of agreement with the lab and using its services we can try to find good sellers. It can cost some money upfront but I personally don´t see money a biggest problem, more over if it would be shared by more people. Safe product is priority.

3. Repeating the random tests - for example each member of the group would need to make an order for the Lab check purpose once a year or similar - just to ensure the quality does not degrade.

4. At the same time people could take notes and share the experience with others.

What a crazy idea right?

People should not inject whatever someone sends them online ... just to see if it works or not.
    If someone is not responding any more ... then it can have also different reason ... however more people would need to confirm such thing. If sellers cheat more and more it is all about the amount.
    I remember how much time I spent with the calculations and guess what - all was probably wrong. My 10mg assumption made all completely off and dosing is IMO very important. I also remember how the experienced guys repeated dosing is important, do not overdose, just 0.25 mg is enough etc. but they probably obtained this experience with 10 mg vials. LOL. There were lot of people who claimed it is just not working for them and claimed they do 0.5-1.0 mg per dose and then results arrive. I think it is clear where I´m going ...

From my own experience I can also say the progress is non-linear - nothing, nothing, ..., something etc. and most people said the loading phase is after 10 mg like 13-15mg. This means that based on the article findings it would require people to slowly consume 3 vials .. I repeat 3 vials ... to get on the right path. In the meantime they injected tiny amount with lots of UNKNOWN stuff and watter. Who is that patient?

If I start really guessing ... WARNING. It can also work the way tiny amount gets lost - nothing in your body will happen, like if you are drinking shot of beer on daily basis and wondering why still not drunk ... Just kidding.
    Anyway we need to stick to known facts: lots of positive experience, sellers who send vials with up to only 43% of claimed amount. People thinking they dose 0.5 mg actually dose 0.2 which means that when injecting every other day they would need perhaps up to 75 doses to reach the threshold/breaking point. 75 * 2 = 150 days. Is anyone going to inject unknown stuff without visible results for 5 months?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to guffy For This Useful Post:

Jim (6th April 2017)

3. #62 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion those online sellers will cheat up until melanotan doesn't get approved by FDA (if that ever happens).
  4. #63 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guffy View Post
    I think people in doubts should take a systematic approach to this problem (not responding).

It is all about finding good and reliable source/producer - I would also like to find one and ideally get it tested but where and how? When I read the article about how online sellers cheat I was a bit upset but what we could expect, right.
    It is easy to fool individuals - who can order 3-4 vials and get random one tested in some lab? The only tactical solution I see is regular testing of the samples - standard quality assurance. It should consist of:

0. Found some alliance/group of users who have same concerns (health protection, interest in quality products, paying some add. fee is acceptable)

1. Contacting those guys who wrote the below article and find out what would be needed to get some product tested. What is the cost associated.

https://researchpeptides.com/blogs/studies-online-peptide-retailers-don-deliver-promise-50

2. Enter some type of agreement with the lab and using its services we can try to find good sellers. It can cost some money upfront but I personally don´t see money a biggest problem, more over if it would be shared by more people. Safe product is priority.

3. Repeating the random tests - for example each member of the group would need to make an order for the Lab check purpose once a year or similar - just to ensure the quality does not degrade.

4. At the same time people could take notes and share the experience with others.

What a crazy idea right?

People should not inject whatever someone sends them online ... just to see if it works or not.
    If someone is not responding any more ... then it can have also different reason ... however more people would need to confirm such thing. If sellers cheat more and more it is all about the amount.
    I remember how much time I spent with the calculations and guess what - all was probably wrong. My 10mg assumption made all completely off and dosing is IMO very important. I also remember how the experienced guys repeated dosing is important, do not overdose, just 0.25 mg is enough etc. but they probably obtained this experience with 10 mg vials. LOL. There were lot of people who claimed it is just not working for them and claimed they do 0.5-1.0 mg per dose and then results arrive. I think it is clear where I´m going ...

From my own experience I can also say the progress is non-linear - nothing, nothing, ..., something etc. and most people said the loading phase is after 10 mg like 13-15mg. This means that based on the article findings it would require people to slowly consume 3 vials .. I repeat 3 vials ... to get on the right path. In the meantime they injected tiny amount with lots of UNKNOWN stuff and watter. Who is that patient?

If I start really guessing ... WARNING. It can also work the way tiny amount gets lost - nothing in your body will happen, like if you are drinking shot of beer on daily basis and wondering why still not drunk ... Just kidding.
    Anyway we need to stick to known facts: lots of positive experience, sellers who send vials with up to only 43% of claimed amount. People thinking they dose 0.5 mg actually dose 0.2 which means that when injecting every other day they would need perhaps up to 75 doses to reach the threshold/breaking point. 75 * 2 = 150 days. Is anyone going to inject unknown stuff without visible results for 5 months?
    This is actually a great idea, I am very interested to partipicate in this, but at the moment too much is happening in my life, and I simply won't have time to organize anything, I would be more then happy to pay "member fee" for this tho!
  5. #64 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also interested. It would be tough to organize though. Maybe we can start a private Skype (for texting) group that will allow us all to keep up?
  6. #65 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also interested. It would be tough to organize though. Maybe we can start a private Skype (for texting) group that will allow us all to keep up?
    Good idea! Count me in!
  7. #66 13th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi
    Im also a long time user of mt2. The last years the results have been very bad. I first thought that i was getting more immune to the product. But after reading the article i now know that the quality is degrading. Been switching suppliers each year but never know what im getting. Since im using for 8years and keep on using i would also be very interested to get involved in this group. How would you guys want to start this?
    Last edited by stekke; 13th April 2017 at 12:49 PM.
  8. #67 22nd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    Hi
    Im also a long time user of mt2. The last years the results have been very bad. I first thought that i was getting more immune to the product. But after reading the article i now know that the quality is degrading. Been switching suppliers each year but never know what im getting. Since im using for 8years and keep on using i would also be very interested to get involved in this group. How would you guys want to start this?
    PM me. I'll send you some info.
  9. #68 22nd April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juleoni View Post
    Can you PM me as well? Thank you.
  10. #69 24th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juleoni View Post
    I would also love to hear it
  11. #70 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Can you PM me as well? Thank you.
    @firedan5415 How are you now days still no visable results ?
  12. #71 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    @firedan5415 How are you now days still no visable results ?
    I quit Remeron and went back on MT2 for a week. The nausea was there at first, but no other side effects, other than an anxious feeling and not being able to sleep. I would like to try a new supplier, but unsure of which to test. I've even considered trying to get my own MT2 synthesized, but most won't work with individuals.
  13. #72 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I quit Remeron and went back on MT2 for a week. The nausea was there at first, but no other side effects, other than an anxious feeling and not being able to sleep. I would like to try a new supplier, but unsure of which to test. I've even considered trying to get my own MT2 synthesized, but most won't work with individuals.
    I remember reading that you were going to try out Melanotan 1. How did it go? Did it work?
  14. #73 10th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thats some good news then as it gives a reaction what it didnt before? (i have send you a DM as well)
  15. #74 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    I remember reading that you were going to try out Melanotan 1. How did it go? Did it work?
    I didn't last long with it.
  16. #75 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    Thats some good news then as it gives a reaction what it didnt before? (i have send you a DM as well)
    I stopped taking it, since I didn't see any facial hair darkening for the 2 weeks I did test it. I estimate I was less than 10mg in before I quit. It still didn't have the same libido effects that it previously did. Looking for another supplier.
  17. #76 25th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey - the melanotan I got last year looked like the bottom vial. It was probably the best I've had but I've been unable to get hold of it this year. If you know where I can get some please pm me
  18. #77 25th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omallec View Post
    Hey - the melanotan I got last year looked like the bottom vial. It was probably the best I've had but I've been unable to get hold of it this year. If you know where I can get some please pm me
    PM Cees. His guy has the low volume stuff.
  19. #78 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten good results? I'm still stuck without a working peptide. I've tested a bunch of suppliers, and none of them panned out.
  20. The Following User Says Thank You to firedan5415 For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (5th July 2017)

21. #79 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten good results? I'm still stuck without a working peptide. I've tested a bunch of suppliers, and none of them panned out.
    I am using only 2 suppliers and never had an issue with them. I have noticed that MT2 has become weaker than a few years ago but it's still working.
  22. #80 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't really know how the Melanotan 2 was before so I can't say if it has become weaker or not because I started using it just recently. But I definitely can't say that it is weak, it's quite strong because after a few weeks of frequent dosing I have developed a very nice tan, actually, my tan is the best it has ever been. Also, I am getting all of the common side effects - nausea, facial flushing, random boners. If anyone is interested, I can share my source through the PM.
  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartian For This Useful Post:

Yeut (6th July 2017)