• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th April 2016 
    Thanks

Has anyone tried nasal spray? Share experiences please!

Thinking about switching over from mt2 injections to nasal spray as I seem to get mad sides with it. Although I do get a really good tan with injections I'm hoping nasal spray can do the same without the sides. Please share your experiences? Did you tan? How much did you use? Any sides?

Thanks!
  2. #2 19th April 2016 
    Thanks
    What's happening Striker? What sides are you having? I have no experience with nasal but I use to read that it doesn't work... talking by what I've read.
  3. #3 20th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Nasal does work remember that it is only 50% effective. Monday was day 21 for me and I am extremely dark. I am a type 2 and live on the coast in South Georgia US so sun is not a problem have already had several days in the mid 80's. As far as my nasal experiment goes I found a nasal spray that met the requirements of mtanon's nasal spray experiment. I did start by taking a 100mcg shot the first day but stayed with the spray. I mixed it exactly the way mtanon did however I purchased a 30ml spray bottle from Amazon and mixed 10mg MT2 with 1ml bacteriostatic water then added it to the nasal spray into the nasal spray bottle. There is a capacity of 300 sprays per bottle and the extra ml provides for another 10 sprays so a total of 310 sprays per nasal spray bottle. From the quantities I determined that there were 31mcg per spray I started with 2 sprays per nostril. Since there is a 50% reduction actual yield is 16.5mcg/spray so 4 sprays is 66mcg per dose of 4 sprays. I used the spray initially 3 times per day so 198mcg per day. I followed this plan for a few days then got anxious and started spraying every couple of hours and some days took 924mcg per day. I would like to state that there were no sides whatsoever and after the first week began noticing some freckles getting darker as well as some moles darkening. I went to the tanning bed for 7 minutes twice the first week and on the second weekend worked out in the yard most of the weekend. Now I am three weeks in starting the maintenance phase I have ran out of nasal spray so will switch to shots until I pick up some more going to take 400mcg every couple of days. I do plan on mixing up some more nasal spray as I will have to go to DC for business and do not want to take a vial and syringes. Hope this helps and if you have any questions let me know

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  4. #4 18th May 2016 
    Thanks
    You will still get same sides with nasal spray, it's still the same drug, only different route of administration. Why not just lower you dose? What kind of mad side effects you get anyway?