• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th April 2016 
    Thanks

mt2 log first time user

will be running a log of my first mt2 cycle , im skin type 1 never tanned so excited to see if this works, tried mt1 for a week and decided i would change as im impatient
    first dose was 100mcg no sides apart from a lil nausea but could still eat taken before bed
    second day 250mcg nosides again taken before bed.
    got slight facial flushing on mt1 at 1mg , any way to tell if the mt2 im taken is fake i got it off the same company ?
    i have done my research but any additional info would be appreciated
    im going to stick with 250mcg for a couple weeks .
  2. #2 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Stick with 250mcg should be plenty - darkening of moles and spontaneous hour long boners will be good indicators as to the whether or not your mt2 is genuine. Good luck
  3. #3 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with budabee stick with 250mcg and get some sun time in small amounts to start or visit a tanning bed for 4 minutes at a time. My wife just started Monday she did not want to use the nasal spray I have been using started her on 100mcg for the first dose and now on 250mcg. She has obtained some decent color after only two 5 minute trips to the tanning bed. She is a Type 1 and never tans always burns.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  4. #4 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budabee View Post
    Stick with 250mcg should be plenty - darkening of moles and spontaneous hour long boners will be good indicators as to the whether or not your mt2 is genuine. Good luck
    only have the one mole so will keep eye on it, no hour long boners yet lol and im running 600mgs of test atm. can you post where i got my mt2 on here to see if anyone else has used this site before?
  5. #5 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    I agree with budabee stick with 250mcg and get some sun time in small amounts to start or visit a tanning bed for 4 minutes at a time. My wife just started Monday she did not want to use the nasal spray I have been using started her on 100mcg for the first dose and now on 250mcg. She has obtained some decent color after only two 5 minute trips to the tanning bed. She is a Type 1 and never tans always burns.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
    was going to let the mt2 build up in system first before i started hiting the sunbeds maybe in 2/3 weeks, do you suggest i start stright away then?
  6. #6 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lukef96 View Post
    was going to let the mt2 build up in system first before i started hiting the sunbeds maybe in 2/3 weeks, do you suggest i start stright away then?
    M2 does not build up in your body it's dependent on sun exposure within an hour of pinning for the best results.
  7. #7 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah I wasn't a fan of the buildup stage I did for two or three days then hit the tanning bed.
  8. #8 16th April 2016 
    Thanks
    last 2 days went up to 500mcg to see if i would get any symptoms other people are complaining about and still nothing , so found a new source and have used their peptides before so hopinh for better this time around