• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 18th May 2016 
    Thanks
    That's really strange. I haven't noticed any tolerance, I get erections, flushing after each dose, and dark tan after every dose. I haven't used melanotan 2 for 5 years though. Only about a year with a few month pauses. Maybe try to cycle it? Like use it for a month and then stop for 2-3 weeks. You shouldn't lose much tan over this time.
  2. #22 11th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    That's really strange. I haven't noticed any tolerance, I get erections, flushing after each dose, and dark tan after every dose. I haven't used melanotan 2 for 5 years though. Only about a year with a few month pauses. Maybe try to cycle it? Like use it for a month and then stop for 2-3 weeks. You shouldn't lose much tan over this time.
    Unfortunately I've been on MT2 for so long, and have definitely overdosed throughout the years. I firmly believe that my body is just desensitized to the stuff now. I need to take a few months off, but I've become somewhat addicted to the stuff. I almost can't bare to see myself pale with a light colored beard.

I may end up just paying a lab to create my own MT2 so I can be sure it's high quality.

Does anyone know of a good lab?

Dan
  3. #23 15th June 2016 
    Thanks
    do you really think you got immune to it?
    I've used it for 4 years, lets say 250-300mg in total. but still same issue like you, not getting that dark as hell as before or the MT2 is just crap (tried 3 suppliers) but seeem to be shit!
  4. #24 16th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raveya View Post
    do you really think you got immune to it?
    I've used it for 4 years, lets say 250-300mg in total. but still same issue like you, not getting that dark as hell as before or the MT2 is just crap (tried 3 suppliers) but seeem to be shit!
    Yeah, I think we've overdosed. I'm going to take a couple months off, then start back on a low-dose cycle to see if it helps. I'm sure with enough time, our bodies will reset