• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th February 2016 
    Thanks

Question about MT2 potency and freckles

Hi everybody,
    I'm relatively new to MT2 (been using it since mid August) and I have to say it's been overall pretty amazing.

However I have doubts about the quality of the MT2 i've received lately: for the last 5 months I've used 2 sources for MT2: the first one I used was good but I had a few big freckles right off the bat even at 0,5 mg, not surprising I know but anyway for this reason and others I decided to switch to a more reputable supplier, that I know manufactures its own MT2 in the UK.

So the first few vials were of great quality, had the side effects and kept my tan, but one time, the two vials I received seemed kind of empty. Not worried, I thought it was the freeze drying process or whatever. I also wasn't getting the usual erections when I injected, and after a month or so I noticed my skin was losing its tan, and my facial hair was getting back to its original color (I went from blonde, invisible facial hair to jet black while on MT).
    I emailed them about it and they promised it wouldn't happen again, that it was just a bad batch.

During all this time with supplier #2, at 1mg a night, I didn't notice any new freckles. Now i've come back to supplier 1 and after just 5 days of 1mg a night I already got 2-3 tiny new freckles, but the stuff seems to work consistently.

So, peptides pro, do you think supplier #2 always delivered me a weak prouct and this is the reason I didn't get more freckles, or i supplier #1's MT of bad quality, which would cause the apparition of more freckles?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)
  2. #2 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    1mg a night? that's your problem, it's well known fact that new freckles appear if you take too much melanotan. It's active in your body for about 36h after injection, so daily injections build up total amount of melanotan in you. Drop the dose or spread your dosing schedule.
  3. #3 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah I was planning on lowering the dose for the next vials, but the weird thing is I haven't had any new freckles since the 3rd week of treatment, even at 1mg. Anyway, thanks