• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th February 2016 
    Thanks

About to start MT2

(sorry in advance for the length)
    So I first heard about MT2 about a year ago and was immediately interested and went into researching. I was at first dissuaded by horror stories, pictures of people who have literally changed race, and other things of that nature. But for the last few months I really started looking into it again as something I might want to try. As a super super pale blonde irish type 1, summer months have always been a time of insecurity and even discomfort in the sun, like literally my skin just doesn't feel good outside. Ive scoured forums (such as this awesomely informative one), reached out to users directly with questions, and have realized that if used RESPONSIBLY and MODERATELY there is little to fear.

I'm really not at all going for the super tanned look, because that isn't me, and people would really notice if ghosty was all the sudden Fabio. I am just trying to slowly build up a moderate amount of color so my skin isn't milk white anymore. Some conclusions I've come to and wanted to run them by some users:
    1. I don't think I'm going to do this "loading phase" thing where you inject a shitload right off the bat. If anything my first dose is going to be in the 100mcg - 150mcg ballpark and see how much of a tanning effect (if any) I get from that and proceed to increase doses as I see fit. Reactions to this approach?
    2. Looking for any recommendations on products to use to prevent darkening of lips which I've heard can occur
    3. Refrigerate after reconstituting with BS water or not?
    4. I have never injected or prepared an injection for myself so I am a little unsure about the process or any do's and don'ts

Ive got 2 10mg vials of MT2 and I'm probably going to start first injection in a few weeks when there's more sun out, very excited and hoping my preparation and carefulness with this process will pay off. Thanks for any responses in advance!
  2. #2 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome on board, for many skin type 1 people melanotan is just like god's sent gift, i don't see where those horror stories come from, 99% of melanotan users are happy with results, these people must be fools who can't be bothered spending 5 minutes on research how to use it properly.

1. You can start with 100mcg to test how you react to the drug, but it won't give you much tan if any at all. Everyone might be different, but i think 0.5mg is a starting point for this peptide. How often do you plan to have uv ray exposure? Do you have any tanning plan or that's what you just do occasionally?
    2. You don't need to worry about this since you don't do loading.
    3. Always keeps your-mt2 in fridge, reconstitute with bac or sterile water.
    4. fallow this link, there is good guide on how to prepare and inject melanotan, insulin syringe needle is so thin you don't feel a thing, just make sure everything is done sterile.
  3. #3 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Do not believe all of the horror stories out there. Most often than not, those horror stories are the outcome of irresponsible use of mt2. If you are careful and keen with the dose and the administration of mt2, then you won't have any problem.
  4. #4 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    My plan is to get outside on the days where its sunny enough, and I'm going to the Caribbean in about a month for a week in a whole bunch of sunshine. Im trying to get a little color before that and come back with a nice and even tan. Thanks for the response Semin!
  5. #5 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frogonthewall View Post
    My plan is to get outside on the days where its sunny enough, and I'm going to the Caribbean in about a month for a week in a whole bunch of sunshine. Im trying to get a little color before that and come back with a nice and even tan. Thanks for the response Semin!
    You can definitely do that. Have fun in your vacation in the Caribbean! I envy you. I have not been there yet, but I am setting my eye in that part of the world. Probably, I'll be going there later this year.
  6. #6 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply! I'm hoping for good weather and no tropical storms! Will update the thread when results show