• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th February 2016 
    Thanks

Injecting during winter to maintain?

I have been using melanotan 2 on and off for the past 4 years.
    I usually ordered two bottles at a time and went to the solarium once a week(on and off).
    As you probably already know, Australia banned all sunbeds as of last year. I guess i was glad in a way as I was terrified from all the fear mongering about sunbeds. Now I actually believe what I was doing was really good for me. I didn't get burnt once in three years. Including a 2 week holiday in rural Aus in 44 degree(111 Farenheit) heat in the sun every day (Lots of sunscreen)

I haven't used it in over a year as I didn't think their was much point and got burnt using 50 plus sunscreen a month ago. Still pasty and I hate it. Fake tanning is horrible and disgusting.

Basically I have just bought two vials and work full time in an office. The only time I will get to tan outside is on weekends providing the sun is out.
    I used to inject .1 every night for 7 nights(1 vial dilated with 1ml water)... then twice a week after that. I never got that dark but got a real nice colour.

How much would you suggest I use to get the darkest result possible in the time frame that I have? I started injecting last night(makes me feel quite sick). I am also skin type 2.

Will injecting during winter with a tan keep it?? Even if I am getting no UV?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashy555 For This Useful Post:

nobody (11th February 2016)

3. #2 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can use it to maintain the tan for a while. However, you can't keep your tant oo long just with melanotan. It might be good for 2 to 3 months, but after that, you really have to be exposed to UV to maintain your tan.
  4. #3 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately you won't keep all your tan without any uv, people who report being on melanotan for long time say it takes a good few month for tan to completely fade, some say they managed to keep some tan for good.

If you go out in the sun only on weekends then don't shoot melanotan every day, you are wasting it. Everyday loading protocol is for people who are able to get out in the sun at least every other day. Shoot friday and saturday night before bed, adjust dose accordingly.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

superguia (15th February 2016)

6. #4 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Unfortunately you won't keep all your tan without any uv, people who report being on melanotan for long time say it takes a good few month for tan to completely fade, some say they managed to keep some tan for good.

If you go out in the sun only on weekends then don't shoot melanotan every day, you are wasting it. Everyday loading protocol is for people who are able to get out in the sun at least every other day. Shoot friday and saturday night before bed, adjust dose accordingly.
    So, does it mean that we should not load when it is winter? Well, I was planning to load today, but I guess I have to wait until the sun is up. I do not want to spend money on something that won't give me any benefit.