• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th January 2016 
    Thanks

Inject + No UV Exposure = Freckles and Moles?

Hello

If you inject to maintain a tan but do not get any UV exposure, is it more likely to create moles?
    I have a theory that the peptide manifests in moles and freckles if no sun exposure.
    Is this true?
  2. #2 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not so sure with this. However, I know that it is possible to achieve a tan without getting UV exposure with melanotan. The best thing about melanotan is that it helps you fade your moles and freckles.
  3. #3 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoyMatt2 View Post
    Hello

If you inject to maintain a tan but do not get any UV exposure, is it more likely to create moles?
    I have a theory that the peptide manifests in moles and freckles if no sun exposure.
    Is this true?
    Hi. I haven't tried that myself, but I have heard several people reporting that they did get more moles.
  4. #4 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayboy View Post
    I am not so sure with this. However, I know that it is possible to achieve a tan without getting UV exposure with melanotan. The best thing about melanotan is that it helps you fade your moles and freckles.
    It isn't true that is will fade your moles. It's complete opposite, MT2 might make them darker and it might even produce new moles/freckles.
  5. #5 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    WhiteBoyMatt2 i have had few occasions when i took solid dose of melanotan but eventually did not get any uv ray exposure, i did not notice any new moles or any skin darkening effect. So for me it was just a waste of jab, i can't really say if that helps maintain tan longer or not, for this someone would need to do about month long experiment taking melanotan without uv to see if tan fades at the same rate as it normally does.
  6. #6 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No. I have done it so many times and I did not get any freckle or mole. I don't get where you guys get this idea. Anyway, don't be scared with it. It is nothing but just a made-up story.
  7. #7 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Please can someone email me!? I need melanotan 2 but don't know trusted sellers! Pretty please and thank you x
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. I am not sure about this, but I think it is also possible. It is required for people to be UV-exposed when taking mt-2. Probably, it is the reason why other mt-2 users get unwanted moles and freckles. Uh oh! I need to ask my friends if they did not expose themselves to UV when using mt-2.