• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th November 2015 
    Thanks

Quick survey about your experience with Melanotan - chance to win 50$!

**Edit**
    Here is a working link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDT7DFD

--------------------

Some of you may have seen my post a few weeks ago about wanting to do a survey on Melanotan. I got some positive feedback so went ahead and wrote one (and got the moderator's permission to post it on here), so here it is!

Briefly, I am a dermatology resident (meaning I am a doctor but still in training) in the United States and am interested in Melanotan. I believe there is a lacking of quality research and data on the use of Melanotan (especially beyond any clinical trials that have been performed) and I thought it would be valuable to help fill this void.

In full disclosure, I have no financial incentives tied to this survey. I am in no way connected to any company that is selling Melanotan I or II.

I am conducting this survey because I have an interest in Melanotan and think it is valuable to learn more about who is using it as well as what your experiences have been while using it. This includes both the positive and negatives effects you may or may not have experienced.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be eligible for this survey, I ask that you:
    - Have previously used, are currently using, or are considering using Melanotan I or II
    - Are over the age of 18
    - Have not already completed the survey

This survey is completely optional and anonymous. You may complete as little or as much of it as you desire. The survey consists of approximately 50 questions (with the number of questions depending on some of your answers) and is designed to take roughly 10-15 minutes. The vast majority of the questions are multiple choice.

This survey is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or any side effects you have experienced.

If anyone has any feedback or questions, feel free to ask them here or you can PM me. Also if you know anyone else that would be eligible and interested in the survey it would be great if you could send it to them!

Here is a link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDT7DFD

Thanks!
    Last edited by DermMD87; 27th November 2015 at 12:09 AM.
  2. #2 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, I tried to complete your survey but got this error..
    Untitled.jpg
  3. #3 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Whoops, still experiencing some logistic issues, will try to get it all sorted out and will update once its finally ready.
  4. #4 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DermMD87 View Post
    Whoops, still experiencing some logistic issues, will try to get it all sorted out and will update once its finally ready.
    Ok mate, let us know when it's working. I'll be more then happy to complete it.
  5. #5 27th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok finally got everything sorted out. I edited my first post to include the link, but here it is again: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDT7DFD

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/feedback.
  6. #6 27th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I completed it, hopefully it can do something positive for the acceptance of melanotan usage.
  7. #7 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I just completed the survey.
  8. #8 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just got it done. Hope it will help you.
  9. #9 1st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone that has filled it out so far!
  10. #10 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I only answered less than twenty questions. So it depends on the answers, right? I thought I was going to answer around 50.
  11. #11 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I want to thank everyone that has completed the survey so far. I have actually received far fewer responses than I was hoping for, especially for how active this forum is. With that in mind, I am offering anyone who fills out the survey to be entered for a chance to win $50. I will leave the survey open through December 31st, and on January 1st I will randomly draw a winner. I know a lot of you are from different countries, so if you win I would need to figure out a way to get that to you...possibly an online gift card of some kind?

Regardless, for those of you that already completed the survey I will automatically add you. If you completed the survey and have not responded to this thread you can reply here or send me a PM. As the survey only takes a few minutes I am hoping no one lies and said they completed it if they didn't, so if I am getting way more PMs than the actual number of responses I have I may have to ask for some information like your age and location to verify who is telling the truth.

I have only had ~7 responses so far so you have a pretty good chance of winning if you complete the survey! If you complete the survey from here on out please include your username in the survey so I can add you to the drawing (there is a question at the end of the survey that asks if you have anything else to add, so you can include it there).
  12. #12 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I want to thank everyone that has completed the survey so far. I have actually received far fewer responses than I was hoping for, especially for how active this forum is. With that in mind, I am offering anyone who fills out the survey to be entered for a chance to win $50. I will leave the survey open through December 31st, and on January 1st I will randomly draw a winner. I know a lot of you are from different countries, so if you win I would need to figure out a way to get that to you...possibly an online gift card of some kind?

Regardless, for those of you that already completed the survey I will automatically add you. If you completed the survey and have not responded to this thread you can reply here or send me a PM. As the survey only takes a few minutes I am hoping no one lies and said they completed it if they didn't, so if I am getting way more PMs than the actual number of responses I have I may have to ask for some information like your age and location to verify who is telling the truth.

I have only had ~7 responses so far so you have a pretty good chance of winning if you complete the survey! If you complete the survey from here on out please include your username in the survey so I can add you to the drawing (there is a question at the end of the survey that asks if you have anything else to add, so you can include it there).
    I was one of the first who completed it, so add me to the list.

And I edited thread title, maybe that will help.
    Last edited by David; 9th December 2015 at 09:14 AM.
  13. #13 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I was one of the first who completed it, so add me to the list.

And I edited thread title, maybe that will help.
    Me too, I was the one on 1,6 mg :-)
  14. #14 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Ya David and Djen, thanks for completing it even before the offer Already added you two!
  15. #15 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Ya David and Djen, thanks for completing it even before the offer Already added you two!
    You're so welcome, this survey means a lot to many of us.
  16. #16 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone that has filled it out so far! Just a reminder last day to fill out the survey is the 31st, then I will be announcing the winner of the $50 gift card on January 1st
  17. #17 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks @DermMD87. I completed the survey successfully. I did not do it for the chance of winning the cash but for the better of most people in this forum.
  18. #18 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyjude View Post
    Thanks @DermMD87. I completed the survey successfully. I did not do it for the chance of winning the cash but for the better of most people in this forum.
    Thanks @ellyjude! Just a reminder for anyone else interested in completing the survey, it will only be open for 2 more days. I will close it on the morning of January 1st and then draw a winner. Still only have ~16 responses, so if you're interested in winning the $50 you still have a good chance!
  19. #19 1st January 2016 
    Thanks
    I entered all the names/email addresses of those who filled out the survey and drew from a hat, and the winner is: manofsteel! I sent you a PM to figure out the best way to send it to you.

I am leaving the survey open for a couple more days so if you still want to fill it out there is still time, but will be closing it pretty soon and going through all the results.
  20. The Following User Says Thank You to DermMD87 For This Useful Post:

David (2nd January 2016)

21. #20 1st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Congratulations, manofsteel. Derm, keep us updated. It's really important that people like you are involved.