• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th November 2015 
    Thanks

how to store large amounts

In the past I never ordered more than 10 or 20 vials and they were always beautifally stored in small carton boxes. Now I ordered a larger amount and it was just a big plastic bag. Of course you can put it the freezer that way but do you have any ideas on how to store it in a better way in the freezer with taking much space. ( I had thrown the carton boxes away)
  2. #2 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Other than buying a mini freezer just for that use, I'm not sure there is another way to store large amounts to be honest. I know that space might be a concern but if your buying that amount, the most important part is to make sure it is stored in the freezer otherwise the product will be useless sooner rather than later.

Some companies do make and sell small worktop freezers so it might be worth a look.
  3. #3 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Unmixed vials can be stored in the freezer for up to 24 months, but if you're going to use the vials within 12 months then simply store them in the refrigerator as freezing/thawing vials can cause damage to the M2 peptide.Vials of Melanotan2 should not be deliberately shaken.
  4. #4 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    In the past I never ordered more than 10 or 20 vials and they were always beautifally stored in small carton boxes. Now I ordered a larger amount and it was just a big plastic bag. Of course you can put it the freezer that way but do you have any ideas on how to store it in a better way in the freezer with taking much space. ( I had thrown the carton boxes away)
    What I did was put them in a jar, threw in a few of those little moisture-absorbent packets that I had saved from supplement bottles, packed a paper towel inside to keep the vials from rattling around and possibly chipping, capped the jar, and stuck it deep in the back of the freezer. Non-reconstituted peptides stored in a moisture-proof air-tight container in the freezer will last several years.
  5. #5 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Buy another refrigerator for it? I can't think of any other solution aside from it. Sorry. Well, how I hope I have better idea or suggestion though. Hehe.

Ops! One more way is not to buy in bulk though.
  6. #6 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, instead of buying in bulk, why don't you try buying only a little? In that way, you do not have to worry on where you would store your supply.