• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 2nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Outdated? Why? MT-1 is overall safer and has less unwanted side effects (yes, I consider having raging boners an unwanted side effect). Every horror story I've ever found on melanotan that was not related to using an adulterated product, was related to MT-2.

But it's a pain in the ass to find online. Although I'm currently trying to find info on two providers that look legit from online reviews.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:

IamBeef (3rd March 2017)

3. #22 3rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    mt2 horror stories? can you explain?

I was under impression its very safe, summer is on the way i am looking to start melanotan cycle, will do some research on mt1, only thing i know about it is it takes longer to get results.
  4. #23 3rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    mt2 horror stories? can you explain?

I was under impression its very safe, summer is on the way i am looking to start melanotan cycle, will do some research on mt1, only thing i know about it is it takes longer to get results.
    Very safe is not safe enough.

There have been reports, isolated cases. Eruptive dysplastic nevi, changes in existing moles, choroidal nevus, central serous retinopathy... all of which are extremely rare but have been linked to melanotan use. In all those cases, it was MT-2 that was used.
    I'd better be safe than sorry, I don't want the libido or mood enhancing effects and I don't want my tan too dark either, so MT-1 is perfect for me.

But I agree with you that I'm pretty sure those people have been massively dosing and that's what created those effects, rather than normal use of MT-2.