• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th November 2015 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 Dirty Face, Uneven Tan on Face

Started taking melanotan 2 a few weeks ago and for some reason my face tanned unevenly so now I look like I have a dirty face(I have really dark spots/patches). Does this go away or what? Been weeks and my face still looks dirty. I heard this is caused from taking it everyday without getting sun everyday, so the dark parts of your skin turn dark automatically.

Is there a way to blend the patches with more tanning or am I just going to make it worse? Not sure what to do, but it's pretty bad. For now I've been covering up the spots with makeup.
  2. #2 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uneven View Post
    Started taking melanotan 2 a few weeks ago and for some reason my face tanned unevenly so now I look like I have a dirty face(I have really dark spots/patches). Does this go away or what? Been weeks and my face still looks dirty. I heard this is caused from taking it everyday without getting sun everyday, so the dark parts of your skin turn dark automatically.

Is there a way to blend the patches with more tanning or am I just going to make it worse? Not sure what to do, but it's pretty bad. For now I've been covering up the spots with makeup.
    I think your best option is to lower your dose to minimum and take it only before exposure to UV, or stop taking melanotan until it goes back to normal.
    Last edited by Damme; 6th November 2015 at 07:27 AM.
  3. #3 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe you can use some of the tan in a tube products to even out your skin tones. I think blending the white and dark skin could be your solution. I think you should listen to the advice of he above poster in terms of overall recommendations. It is just one of the things that you need to keep on top of.
  4. #4 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    I think your best option is to lower your dose to minimum and take it only before exposure to UV, or stop taking melanotan until it goes back to normal.
    Wouldn't the dark patches get darker at the same rate the light parts of my skin would? So would it even blend? I also tan at the tanning booths & heard that might be part of the problem.
  5. #5 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It should help with the blending. I would definitely try to go less or hold off with the tanning booths for a while. Having too many things going on can just be too much input. Hard to narrow down the problem if you're using too many tactics at once. The tan-in-a-tube idea could also help for right now, to see if you can start blending it that way. Good luck and sorry you're having trouble!
  6. #6 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The best thing for you to do is slow down. I agree, you might want to lay off the M2 until your skin goes back to normal.
  7. #7 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to agree with everyone else. I think your best bet is to either stop completely or lower your dosage. I think if you were to take it in excess, you might end up with a really bad result. You might be even more unhappy than you already are.
  8. #8 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Melanotan is, no doubt, a very effective way to tan your skin, but things like this make it really scary to use.
  9. #9 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Melanotan is, no doubt, a very effective way to tan your skin, but things like this make it really scary to use.
    I think it's only scary if you don't know how to use it properly. The important thing is you do your research, and make sure you follow what is recommended.
  10. #10 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I think it's only scary if you don't know how to use it properly. The important thing is you do your research, and make sure you follow what is recommended.
    I did do that...I read an entire guide on this exact forum as well as many others before even buying it. This was the guide: http://researchpeptides.com/3633-peptide-peptides.html

Says to start with 250mcg and raise to 500mcg daily injections which I did. What it forgot to mention was that you should dose every single day unless you tan every single day.
  11. #11 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How long does it actually take, after you stop taking the melanotan, for the skin complexion to return back to normal? I've been having a similar problem just in different parts of my body.
  12. #12 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Is your face completely clear from any makeup before you undergo uv ray exposure?

It would be beneficial if you could post an image so we can see what it's like.
  13. #13 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uneven View Post
    I did do that...I read an entire guide on this exact forum as well as many others before even buying it. This was the guide: http://researchpeptides.com/3633-peptide-peptides.html

Says to start with 250mcg and raise to 500mcg daily injections which I did. What it forgot to mention was that you should dose every single day unless you tan every single day.
    When I first tried melanotan I was dosing 800mcg every day but had a tanning session only 2 times a weeks, and I never had problem like this.
  14. #14 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think before you start taking something like this you should research as much as you can. Learn positives and negatives and see how best you can control them. Sometimes the recommended dosage does not work the same for everyone so maybe you should have started with a smaller amount and gradually increase it to get your body use to it.
  15. #15 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Is your face completely clear from any makeup before you undergo uv ray exposure?

It would be beneficial if you could post an image so we can see what it's like.
    This is actually a common problem of a lot of girls I know. They have no idea that their makeup can cause uneven tanning.
  16. #16 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Any solution?