• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks

Would your hair darken with 0.25 ED?

I mean over long periods of time, so your hair will be considerably darker 2 years later.
  2. #2 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried it, but it's very likely, considering you've been taking it for more than two years.
  3. #3 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    My hair went from darknginger to brown with only 0.25mg per day for 5 months last year. This year i didnt notice much darkening on my head despite being more tan.

Right now my hair is light brown and it seems to stay that color even after being off for a few months with fresh hair growth. I am unsure if MT2 darkened my hair or if it was just natural as i age. I think it is probably just that, but who really knows for sure.
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    My hair went from darknginger to brown with only 0.25mg per day for 5 months last year. This year i didnt notice much darkening on my head despite being more tan.

Right now my hair is light brown and it seems to stay that color even after being off for a few months with fresh hair growth. I am unsure if MT2 darkened my hair or if it was just natural as i age. I think it is probably just that, but who really knows for sure.
    I think it was both. I've also noticed that hair grows darker as we age, but yours has been really distinct, so I guess M2 helped with the darkening.
  5. #5 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    What? If you want to darken your hair, I guess you should just use a hair dye. it is the best and fast fix for your problem. Well, don't get me wrong. I just think that coloring your hair is much better than relying on mt-2 or peptides or hgh for blackening your hair.
  6. #6 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantfitness View Post
    What? If you want to darken your hair, I guess you should just use a hair dye. it is the best and fast fix for your problem. Well, don't get me wrong. I just think that coloring your hair is much better than relying on mt-2 or peptides or hgh for blackening your hair.
    You are funny, but I agree with you. Why would they take the slow and expensive route when they could easily dye their hair in a very affordable price, right? You got the common sense, honey. Lol.
  7. #7 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantfitness View Post
    But you can't dye facial hair. Some gingers don't like color of their facial hair, good thing is that they can use MT2 to make it darker
  8. #8 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    After 6 years, the only hair darkening Ive ever noticed was on my stomach area, near the inject site. Has had not effect whatsoever anywhere else. Maybe at really high doses it may, but Im never going to do really high doses to find out. Heck, I still get nauseous at .250.