• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th October 2015 
    Thanks

Do split doses have more effect?

I already mentioned it in the eyelash darkening topic, but do split doses have more effect? I mean, imagine you take 1,2 mg a day, would there be a deeper effect when taking 0,6 twice a day?
  2. #2 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think that it would be more effective. But I've read that it will lessen side effects (freckles, nausea)
  3. #3 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes but I'm already adjusted to M2, maybe an expert over here could elaborate on this.
  4. #4 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It is most effective for short half life products (MT1, GHRP, CJC (without dac)).
    When a chemical has a longer half life it begins to make less of a difference (MT2, CJC with DAC).

The reason behind it is because you'll have a more consistent, albeit lower, level of the chemical in your system at any given time.
    While this is also true for the more stable peptides, the benefits are negligible.
  5. #5 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It is supposed that split it in more than once a day is better due to the bioavailability of the product. There is some studies which has shown that self life of Melanotan ( dont remember if 1 or 2 ) in the body last for 3-6 hours, so under this study , 4-8 doses a day would be the optimum dossage... but. but I did an experiment last year with 24 constant release insulin pump, and sides were bad, and i found that the result was very similar to other years results.... So donīt really know.
  6. #6 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RIURAO View Post
    It is supposed that split it in more than once a day is better due to the bioavailability of the product. There is some studies which has shown that self life of Melanotan ( dont remember if 1 or 2 ) in the body last for 3-6 hours, so under this study , 4-8 doses a day would be the optimum dossage... but. but I did an experiment last year with 24 constant release insulin pump, and sides were bad, and i found that the result was very similar to other years results.... So donīt really know.
    I guess it depends on how the body will react to Melanotan? I also believe that taking split doses will reduce the intensity of the side effects.
  7. #7 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    I guess it depends on how the body will react to Melanotan? I also believe that taking split doses will reduce the intensity of the side effects.
    That's what I also know. If you introduce lower doses gradually to the body, the side effects might lessen.
  8. #8 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So, the side effects are less? How about the effects? Will they still be the same if they are introduced to the body gradually?
  9. #9 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    So, the side effects are less? How about the effects? Will they still be the same if they are introduced to the body gradually?
    I think they are still the same when it comes to the positive effects. You are still introducing the same amount, just not at the same time.
  10. #10 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also think that the effects it has won't be much different as its still the same amount that your injecting. Whether you do it half and half or all at once I wouldn't have thought that there would be any difference on the actual effect you'll be able to see.
  11. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Based on my past experience with HGH, anavar and melanotan before, yes, it is much more effective if you administer them in split doses. However, it is also effective in one single shot, but I prefer split doses more.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh shoot. Now, I know that it is so much better to split my dose! Thank you for this. I have been doing single shot for my dose. Is it okay for me to inject/split my dose thrice?
  13. #13 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, I do believe that if you split your dose into smaller doses, it will be much more effective. However, I dont have any scientific explanation for this. I might be wrong. I might be right. Lol.