• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

Tanning Bed + MT2 = Okay?

Is it okay if I use tanning bed and get doses of Melanotan II at the same time? Is it true that when you do that, you'd get wrinkly and all? I want the real deal tan, not the airbrush tan my friends get. This is my first attempt, if ever. Thank you for your responses in advance!
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No, it's actually what you're meant to do. You need UV exposure for the melanotan to work - I'd recommend reading through my guide here: http://researchpeptides.com/showthread.php?3633-Melanotan-1-amp-2-Peptide-Guide-Walkthrough
  3. #3 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You do not get wrinkly or anything. I believe that the two are actually supposed to be used together. However, make sure that you read up on some guides so that you do not cause any permanent damage to your body!
  4. #4 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This is interesting. peptideguru, thanks for the link. I am just curious, though. Is it okay if I skip the tanning bed? I am not really a huge fan of it because of claustrophobia. LOL! But seriously, I just want to get that tan I have been dreaming of without looking like a girl.
  5. #5 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I get away with 1 injection once a week fallowing by 12-15 min tanning bed session. That is all i need to keep myself nice brown all year round.
  6. #6 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoughboy View Post
    This is interesting. peptideguru, thanks for the link. I am just curious, though. Is it okay if I skip the tanning bed? I am not really a huge fan of it because of claustrophobia. LOL! But seriously, I just want to get that tan I have been dreaming of without looking like a girl.
    If you can get natural UV exposure then by all means do so! Just remember, suncream is your friend if you're out for long periods, and don't burn your skin!
  7. #7 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you really have to do it with the tanning bed as you would need a lot of UV to get the tan you want. You have to overcome your fear if you really want to look good. If it is just the sun, you might not be getting the perfect tan you want because it may burn some parts and hide some.
  8. #8 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course! actually, it is not JUST OKAY. It is definitely what you need to do! When you use MT-2, you need to be exposed! You need tanning bed and you also need to be exposed to the natural sunlight for you to achieve the tan that you are expecting.
  9. #9 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Of course! actually, it is not JUST OKAY. It is definitely what you need to do! When you use MT-2, you need to be exposed! You need tanning bed and you also need to be exposed to the natural sunlight for you to achieve the tan that you are expecting.
    It is nice how you emphasized that we need to do BOTH (Sunbed and natural sun exposure). Some people think that as long as they go sunbathing, they no longer need the tanning bed. They are definitely wrong! The tan we get from natural sun exposure is not perfect knowing that it usually results to uneven tan.
  10. #10 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    MT-2 is supposed to be used as an enhancer to sunbeds or sun exposure so your doing the right thing by combining the two. As for the wrinkly skin, it's not something you should really be worrying about in my opinion, I know people who have been using both sunbeds and MT-2 for years and don't have a problem.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Who said that you will get wrinkles? The truth is that using Melanotan and tanning bed will help you reduce your wrinkles. When you try to tan your skin just by sunbathing or using tanning bed, there is a high possibility of getting a lot of wrinkles (it is a common problem of those who go sunbathing). However, once you use Melanotan, your skin will improve and you will reduce wrinkles and other skin problems.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't get why you have to consult this one. Don't you know that you are required to use tanning bed when using MT-2? If you only rely on natural sunlight, then you might get uneven tan (which I know you won't like). Anyway, yes! Go ahead! Combine MT-2 and tanning bed. In fact, YOU HAVE TO DO IT. Never take it as just an option. Okay?
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using MT-2 for a three years and I have been taking it while doing sunbeds. I don't get the point on why you should take melanotan and not be exposed in UV. Well, staying under the sun for quite some time might help, but it is not really an option for me. Do you know why? It is because it gives me uneven tan, which I dislike a lot.
  14. #14 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, that will be good enough. My sister, who is a tanning addict, is doing this most of the time and so far, she is so happy and contented with the results. So, why don't you give it a try as well?
  15. #15 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Of course! Mt-2 is great for natural UV exposure and for sunbeds. I suggest you do more research before using the two since from what I have noticed, you are not really educated about these two products.
  16. #16 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yup! Of course. In fact, it is recommended to be exposed to UV when you are using mt-2 in order to get the best kind of tan. Go try for it and share your result so other members here can learn from your experience.
  17. #17 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why won't it be okay? It is actually advised for you to use tanning bed when you are taking mt-2. Well, you can also choose to stay under the heat of the sun though if you do not like the idea of staying in a tanning bed.
  18. #18 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Of course, why won't be it okay? It is what many mt2 users do. They take mt2 and use tanning bed to get the ideal tan that they want to achieve. It is the normal process to get the tan that you have been wanting all your life. I can't see any factor in which it won't be okay.