• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Melanotan 2

1. #1 24th September 2015 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2

please delete
    Last edited by Discowires; 9th December 2015 at 03:56 PM.
  2. #2 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course! It can help you achieve the perfect kind of tan. However, don't forget that you also need to be UV-exposed to succeed in tanning. A tanning booth will be a nice choice for you to be exposed to UV. Good luck on tanning! I hope you get the best possible result.
  3. #3 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it can make even the whitest man on earth alive tan! And it can turn even the hair of the most ginger-haired person in the US dark. Lol. Try it and you will surely be amazed on how effective this drug is. You'll surely be addicted once you see its results.
  4. #4 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It will help you tan your skin!! You will be surprised on how fast you can turn your pale skin into tan. You have the control on how dark you want to become. You can adjust the dose and of course, you can adjust the time you will be spending under the heat of the sun or under the tanning bed.
  5. #5 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is effective even to those who are the palest people in the world. Of course, using melanotan 2 alone won't help. You also need UV.

Melanotan 2 + UV = perfect output

Using tanning bed is a good choice. You can stay there 5 to 20 minutes (depending on how much you want to be dark). Remember not to spend over 20 minutes in the tanning bed to avoid being burnt.
  6. #6 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you go to the main page of this forum there's a sticky post at the top with that info for both M1 and M2, hope it helps!
  7. #7 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course, it would! Lol. It is even effective than melanotan-1. But, I can't really say too much as I am not using either of melanotan-2 or melanotan-1. It is just that I am not into tanning, but that doesn't mean I like my skin color as well. Lol. I'm just too busy with bulking up to even mind my skin tone.
  8. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why not? Melanotan is used for tanning. It is effective to everyone and not just to those who already have a darker skin. Lol. Many pale individuals have already used it and they are very happy with the result. I can tell you that it is really effective as I am a user myself. Lol. I tell you, I would trade anything for my tan.
  9. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, melanotan is being used by many people for that very reason - to have a tan. Most of those who use melanotan-2 or mt-2 are those who are naturally white or pale. They want to have a nice tan because they think tan is sexy and mt-2 is one of the best products to use if you want to guarantee a percetly even tan
  10. #10 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Discowires View Post
    also what i would like to know is the mixing once i have the melanotan which ive read comes in a freeze dried form what do i do to it to make it injectable? and how do i calculate the doses and what not? what do i need? wana order asap!
    http://researchpeptides.com/threads/3633-Melanotan-1-amp-2-Peptide-Guide-Walkthrough Here's complete guide to melanotan injections by peptideguru. Those with very pale skin have the most to gain from Melanotan II usage and usually end up seeing the most significant degree of change in their tan compared to those who have darker skin to begin with. But you will need more melanotan 2, I recommend ordering at least 3 vials.
  11. #11 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    http://researchpeptides.com/threads/3633-Melanotan-1-amp-2-Peptide-Guide-Walkthrough Here's complete guide to melanotan injections by peptideguru. Those with very pale skin have the most to gain from Melanotan II usage and usually end up seeing the most significant degree of change in their tan compared to those who have darker skin to begin with. But you will need more melanotan 2, I recommend ordering at least 3 vials.
    Correct. I even think that melanotan was invented for pale people. However, even with those who already have a darker skin still benefit a lot from melanotan. And yes, three dials is the minimum recommended number of melanotan he should take to see the great improvement.
  12. #12 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    MT darkens and tans the skin from the inside if that makes sense and it doesn't really matter on the skin tone or type, it will always work. Maybe it's more effective on a darker skin tone but at the end of the day it does what it says on the tin, it will tan and darken any skin and that's why millions of people of all skin types use it.
  13. #13 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it can darken both your skin and hair no matter how pale your skin looks like and no matter how ginger/blonde your hair is. You'll see an improvement within just 1 session. Of course, multiple session is encouraged so you'll get the best out of it.
  14. #14 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Correct. I even think that melanotan was invented for pale people. However, even with those who already have a darker skin still benefit a lot from melanotan. And yes, three dials is the minimum recommended number of melanotan he should take to see the great improvement.
    Is melanotan less effective for those who already can tan pretty well on their own?
  15. #15 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katoneal6 View Post
    Is melanotan less effective for those who already can tan pretty well on their own?
    I am answering this since I know the answer. I hope you don't mind. Lol.

Anyway, no. It will still be a lot effective. It is just some can't really appreciate the result since they can already tan on their own without the use of the drug. However, what you should remember is that melanotan doesn't just make tanning easier. It also guarantees to give you the perfect kind of tan and to protect your skin from being burnt.
  16. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    I think melanotan was invented to fight skin cancer, but it became very popular because of it's side effects like tanning and erections.
  17. #17 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Im a type 1 and usually notice difference right away. Inject 500mcg go tan, and the next day im allready darker. If you just started it might take abit longer, if you are coming from completely white. I have gone from allmost winter white to decent holiday-tan now in 7 days, preparing for a holiday haha 500mcg each day, and tanning bed EOD for like 16mins.

Just stick with daily injection, and get sun/bed eod and u should see results fast.