• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd July 2015 
    Thanks

What made you think I should take tanning injections

Well I've thought about this today and I actually don't really know how it all came about. I was in a relationship w/ someone I really loved and she broke up with me for another guy so I thought to myself "why did this happen?" Was she ashamed of me, did the other guy look better? So I found out she actually didn't find me attractive enough -* well, ok..? so I was trying to figure out how to visually improve my look.. one of my girl friends told me about spray tanning & wow I was totally transformed! It really is amazing how a tan can make you look so much older, leaner and all that good stuff - then I got bored of spray tanning (the nasty smell, dirty clothes) I went online and found out about tanning injections and this magical little drug I never heard that would change my life aswell as many others and it was Melanotan 2. I became a member on this forum nearly a year ago i think, if it wasn't for so much information the administrator put together and all the people on here I would never of took it so I thank ya'll and my ex girlfriend well when I was tanned naturally she saw me and was what happened to you? Funnily enough I got over shallow girls and met a nice girl now, she knows I use this and supports me..she even asks "do you think I should give it a try" OF COURSE I said, she will be starting in a few weeks she's already quite dark though so she shouldn't have too many problems. Sorry for the long ass post just wanted to share my feelings and ask a few questions ;D
  2. #2 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: What made you think I should take tanning injections

Not a typical post, but still a nice one at that. I'm glad you've gone for a nicer girl and have completely improved your life! I hope you're moving on to bigger and better achievements.
  3. #3 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

only time i've been called "a fit bloke" are the times I have a tan and being type 1-2 where I only get brown after 1 week in the Sun I want to get it more often
  4. #4 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

Thank-you Wes & the same to you my friend. Yeah tannerano those days will come (rest assured) I'm not too bad looking when I'm pale but for me being tanned and looking healthy gives me more opportunity - I.e my dream job is to be a lifeguard, well I don't see too many pale guys doing that kind of job especially where I'm from anyway.
  5. #5 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

I remember being a teenager and watching baywatch thinking: I will never be one of them.
  6. #6 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

You just made me chuckle Djen
  7. #7 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I remember being a teenager and watching baywatch thinking]"

Me too.
    I am now among the hottest of them ;-)
  8. #8 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am so glad that you did not attempt to get back your ex-girlfriend after having a nice tan and I am happier to know that you are now with a nice girl. And yes, being tan with your girl is nice! It makes you two look sexier than ever. I am also using melanotan and hgh with my partner and I think the time we spent together in injecting the drugs, tanning and working out makes us much closer to one another.
  9. #9 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should really think your ex-girlfriend. Because of her, you decided to improve yourself for the better and after improving yourself, you finally realize your worth - that you deserve a better woman than your ex-girlfriend. I am happy that your tan made a huge difference in your esteem and life! Good luck on yiur journey to becoming even better.
  10. #10 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am actually here to know some stories about their tanning experience. Well, I ended up reading a love story. I wasn't dissatisfied anyway! I love how melanotan helped you understand your self-worth. You don't deserve a woman like your ex-girlfriend. If she is that shallow, then just let her be with a shallow person as well. It is a nice thing that you've found melanotan and the love of your life. Congratulations on achieving a great tan with melanotan and congratulations on meeting a better woman!
  11. #11 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    stumbled upon it somewhere on the internet by chance. on a forum i think. Thought it sounded like futuristic genetic x-men engineering shit. sounded really interesting and cool. After verifying it was safe i had to try this. feels like cutting edge future science. worked, still find it fascinating.

As i am a type 1 it felt even more cutting edge. hopefully one day this is a sign of what is to come. Maybe i can grow wolverine claws and have rapid healing soon too lol.
  12. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    At the end of a relationship I think it's quite common for a person to take a look at themselves and make any changes they think necessary, both outside and in.

You'll want a confidence boost and nothing boosts your confidence more than looking good.