• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th September 2015 
    Thanks

Anti-aging effects of Melanotan on skin

Do any of you worry about wrinkles and/or papery, droopy skin from UV exposure? I love the brown skin of a tan but I've seen older people who've tanned a lot their whole lives and their skin definitely shows it. I think this page shows the type of wrinkles I mean: http://www.glorysurgery.com/beauty/sun-exposure-causes-aging-wrinkles-8377/

This guy was a truck driver so only one side of his face was exposed to the sun for the last 30 years. You can see how smooth his skin is on the side without sun exposure, but how damaged it is on the sun side. I know he's a really extreme case but I've also watched people get wrinkles and just overall dry, papery looking skin from extensively using sunbathing and sunbeds over a few years (not using Melanotan). I do believe some of those effects would probably go away if they stopped tanning like crazy for a while and started moisturizing like crazy, but how much of that skin damage is permanent?

If you want to get a tan without aging your skin, and it seems like Melanotan could actually help prevent aging effects since you can get way more tan with less UV exposure.
  2. #2 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a great info! I also noticed how I got a lot of wrinkles when I was only relying on sunbathing to get a nice tan. After knowing that there is an easier way to get an even and perfect tan, I did not hesitate using Melanotan. Then, I realized that it helped me reduced my wrinkles and improve my skin's smoothness. That was when I found out that Melanotan is not only good for tanning, but also in taking care of your skin/
  3. #3 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not so sure if using tanning bed alone (without using melanotan or any other alternative drug) can cause more wrinkles. However, what I know is that using melanotan can help you improve the condition of your skin. I noticed that the visibility of wrinkles have reduced dramatically. Also, the acne problems of other users have been solved just by using this drug.
  4. #4 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't worry about it now as I am now using MT-2. I know that melanotan is a good protection for skin. It can prevent wrinkles and sunburns. I am just starting using mt-2 so I can't really give an advice with regard to stopping it. However, I have heard from long-time users that your skin goes back to its natural color once you stop taking the drug.
  5. #5 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There’s always a catch you know, if you overexpose to the sun you’ll be tanned, and yeah have a great color but later on you’ll have wrinkles. I’ve used melanotan very cautiously just to get rid to the ghost-like color I had, but I don’t pretend to have an awesome golden tan because I know this could make me look old later on.
  6. #6 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Too much sun exposure definitely ages your skin faster, my older sister lives in Australia and is a sun worshipper. She always has a tan, but her skin is now becoming very dry and papery, and her wrinkles are very pronounced, especially around her neck. She is only just over a year older than I am, I live in the UK, almost never have a tan, and look about 10 years younger than her! I think I may have to give melanotan a try!
  7. #7 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Being exposed to UV can make our skin looks dry and old. It can cause freckles and wrinkles. However, when using MT-2, I noticed how I no longer get wrinkles no matter how much I tan. Melanotan is simply amazing! It doesn't just give you a beautiful tan. It takes care of your skin as well.
  8. #8 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I only tried using melanotan just a few years ago. I was not interested in getting tan when I was still younger. What I noticed is that when I started using melanotan, the visibility of my wrinkles seem to reduce drastically. While hgh and peptides help in reducing its visibility, I really found a great improvement on my wrinkles.
  9. #9 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's well kown fact now that too much sun exposure over a number of years does cause ageing of the skin, especially if you allow the skin on your face to burn or tan frequently.

MT-2 can definitely help in smoothing the wrinkles out so to speak and while it's not going to be a miracle cure, the result you see will be noticeable and more than a lot of people expect.
  10. #10 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    It's well kown fact now that too much sun exposure over a number of years does cause ageing of the skin, especially if you allow the skin on your face to burn or tan frequently.

MT-2 can definitely help in smoothing the wrinkles out so to speak and while it's not going to be a miracle cure, the result you see will be noticeable and more than a lot of people expect.
    Definitely. This is why the skin condition of those who are usually exposed to the sun is poorer compared to those who are only rarely exposed to the sun. It is a great thing to know that there are products now that can counter the aging effect of UV. I recommend melanotan to others though I have not really enjoyed it before as I was not into tanning.
  11. #11 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I didn't know melanotan also has anti-aging properties. I am also using hgh and peptides and I thought that the reason why my acne and wrinkles improved a lot was because of those products only. Well, now I know that it is really because of hgh, peptides and of course, melanotan. I love how all of the products I am using now have a lot of benefits. It feels like they are all worth it despite their price tags.
  12. #12 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    You make a good point there. Anything that keeps the skin from being exposed to excessive UV rays is probably going to be helpful. Make certain that you try to minimize the sun's rays when tanning either by using a good quality sunscreen or staying out of them altogether. It would stand to reason if you staying out of the sun by using melotan that it would be helpful in keeping your skin healthier. It is probably a good alternative.
  13. #13 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Lucky for me, I have a dark skin and I don't have to turn to skin tanning. The sun doesn't affect my skin that much unless there are too much heat rays like certain seasons.
  14. #14 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I love this. I never knew melanotan could help with acne and wrinkles. When the skin is exposed to too much sunlight, it will not only tan the skin, but will damage it. So to achieve the perfect skin( without wrinkles), all I need to do is to use melanotan when tanning. I'm definitely trying it.
  15. #15 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    We will never know how much a person's skin is damaged permanently from excessive sunbathing, sunbeds and tanning etc. Research has shown that an increase in skin damage of just two percent could possibly age a face by approximately three years!!

Excessive exposure to sun can lead to skin cancer and Melanotan is beneficial in reducing such risks. The sun is responsible for a vast extent of visible ageing thus if there is less UV exposure through the use of Melanotan then this will stimulate anti-aging.