• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Tan Lines?

1. #1 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

Tan Lines?

I was wondering if anyone else worries about avoiding tan lines.

If someone is using Melanotan, will the hidden parts of their skin under clothes darken, too, or do those parts stay the same color?

I guess what I'm asking is does your skin darken in places that are not getting any direct UV exposure?
  2. #2 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are using Melanotan, you have to use sunbed and be exposed to the natural sunlight (though not naked). The sunbed will help you even out your color. Therefore, you do not have to worry about having tan lines. On the other hand, other people, especially girls, love bikini tan lines.
  3. #3 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    If you are using Melanotan, you have to use sunbed and be exposed to the natural sunlight (though not naked). The sunbed will help you even out your color. Therefore, you do not have to worry about having tan lines. On the other hand, other people, especially girls, love bikini tan lines.
    Personally, I think tan lines are insanely hot. I can see the appeal of not having any, but at the same time, damn they look good
  4. #4 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't have any problem with tan lines. In winter I'm going to sunbed but in summer to nudist beach.
  5. #5 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Don't have any problem with tan lines. In winter I'm going to sunbed but in summer to nudist beach.
    I'm so jealous, I wish there was a way for me to tan naked outside where I live!
  6. #6 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    For me I'm interested in building a tan all over. I want to look like I'm just naturally very tan, and so I want to avoid stark tan lines that "give away" my secret.

In fact, I can actually tan pretty well already, but I want to use melanotan as a way to maintain a nice dark color without possibly aging my skin by spending so much time in the sun or a tan bed. I'm hoping that tanning naked in a stand up sunbed once a week plus melanotan will be enough to give me color and I'll just slather on SPF when I go outside to avoid getting tan lines.
    Last edited by Katoneal6; 19th September 2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Took out personal details
  7. #7 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to agree with the rest of the guys in here: tanning lines are insanely hot. A girl’s body looks much better if it’s tanned, but with tan lines? Man, that can really kill me!

Now if you’re a guy then I can’t give you advice as to worry about them or not, but what I can tell you is that you should never go to a tanning bed without covering your parts. I’ve learned this the bad way and trust me you don’t want to feel this.
  8. #8 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I never knew that guys considered tan lines to be hot. I guess I will have to consider advertising mine. I am wondering how often people are actually looking at him. I live in the South, so I am tan a good bit of the year...but I do enjoy having some time covered up and protected from the sun too. I am not obsessive about being tan.