• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th September 2015 
    Thanks

My Theories on Melanotan.. Please Tell Me Your THoughts

I am very sorry since I am not too organized wiht my dosages, and I do not have logs. But I just wanted to post my experiences nad a few theories.

Ok, here goes:

I am fairly pale skinned and I tried melanotan nasal spray in the spring.
    I never saw huge results from it but I didn't have much sun exposure. I hit a few tanning beds.

I then got into injecting.
    I still never saw much from it, and basically abandoned melanotan for a while, mid summer.

ALl I got was darker moles and more moles.

I then started using it again off and on, and now it suddenly seems to be working. People ask me about my tan, etc.

I havenot hit a sunbed for a long time, but I do take walks outside during noon and I think this has made it happen.

Here are my theories I have deducted, but I am not sure they are accurate.

1.) If you go with a larger dose, and not a lot of sun, the melanotan will go to your moles make your moles darker and create more moles.
    2.) If you go with a smaller dose, and get sun, this might be the best fit. It is not a sunless tanner really at all and you need sun to really activate it.
    3.) The closer you use it to sun exposure, the better. Take 30 minutes and then get into the sun.
    4.) Perhaps it takes a long time to build up in your body to start working. So in my case I had to play with it for a few months.
    5.) The best method might be LESS melanotan and MORE sun. That will result in less mole creation and mole darkening.

Those are just my theories. My bro-science. But tell me what you think.
    Last edited by whiteirishdude; 15th September 2015 at 06:00 PM.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteirishdude For This Useful Post:

David (15th September 2015)

3. #2 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's really cool to hear about your experiences and theories. I was just wondering if you are using Melanotan 1 or 2?
  4. #3 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You gotta stick with dosage and timing. It won't have good effects (maybe even shitty effects, idk) otherwise. It's not gonna be instant, but if you stick with it, you'll see it begin to work.
  5. #4 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteirishdude View Post
    1.) If you go with a larger dose, and not a lot of sun, the melanotan will go to your moles make your moles darker and create more moles.
    2.) If you go with a smaller dose, and get sun, this might be the best fit. It is not a sunless tanner really at all and you need sun to really activate it.
    3.) The closer you use it to sun exposure, the better. Take 30 minutes and then get into the sun.
    4.) Perhaps it takes a long time to build up in your body to start working. So in my case I had to play with it for a few months.
    5.) The best method might be LESS melanotan and MORE sun. That will result in less mole creation and mole darkening.

Those are just my theories. My bro-science. But tell me what you think.
    I agree with you. I'm not pale skinned but the same happens with me. The more I inject the more freckles/moles I seem to get.
  6. #5 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Those moles and freckles were there before, they were just too light to notice
  7. #6 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    DO not think your theories apply to Melanotan One from my experience, However reading others logs and journals on M2 useage your theories seem correct.
  8. #7 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I agree with you. I'm not pale skinned but the same happens with me. The more I inject the more freckles/moles I seem to get.
    Development of new moles is a side effect which will occur with melanotan overdose if injected too much and / or too often, as you as you see new mole appearing on your skin, drop your dose or dosing frequency.
  9. #8 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Development of new moles is a side effect which will occur with melanotan overdose if injected too much and / or too often, as you as you see new mole appearing on your skin, drop your dose or dosing frequency.
    This is pretty common - and I have seen people actually continue using it even with this side-effect, which in my mind is pretty stupid. If you see any side-effects you should NOT continue taking it in the same dosages. I would also combine Melanotan with either a sunbath or sunbed.
  10. #9 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyones feedback. I made a typo in the original post. I said melanoma nasal spray! Oops. Not sure how I typed that.

1.) The product I've used is Melanotan-2.

2.) Another thing I've noticed is with sun exposure you get tan in other areas of yourbody, even if your face and arms are exposed. I this commonw ith a tan? Of course you'll get MORE tan on face and arms, but I feel the rest of the body gets a tan even when not exposed. I believe this occurs even in traditional non-melanotan tanning also. Is this true?
  11. #10 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteirishdude View Post
    2.) Another thing I've noticed is with sun exposure you get tan in other areas of yourbody, even if your face and arms are exposed. I this commonw ith a tan? Of course you'll get MORE tan on face and arms, but I feel the rest of the body gets a tan even when not exposed. I believe this occurs even in traditional non-melanotan tanning also. Is this true?
    Yes I think that's also true. When I'm in the beach wearing underpants it seems like my rear end gets more tanned as well
  12. #11 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have just summarized it. Of course it would not be effective without sunlight exposure. Most people are not too patient to wait for the results.