• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th September 2015 
    Thanks

Dosage for 125 lb girl (MT-1)

I'm a 5'4" 125 lb girl who works out and has relatively low body fat. I was thinking about injecting 500mcg once/day of Melanotan 1 along with tanning once a week in a sunbed, at least until I develop my desired color.

Does this dosage seem too high considering my lower weight? I always see people dosing at higher weights so I was wondering if I should start lower.

Also, could someone possibly help me find a trustworthy peptide site that sells melanotan 1 as well as needles and other injection supplies? I'd appreciate any help or hearing other people's experiences!
  2. #2 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Dose to weight guides are way out, and unnecessary.

If you want to start low, 250mcg MT2 or 2x250mcg MT1 daily is ideal.
    If you want to go in at the average, 500mcg MT2 or 2x500mcg MT1 daily is better.

Some people run doses of 100mcg of MT2, but it's not really advised. It would generally be better to do a larger dose when day then miss a couple.
    As for MT1, you want to be dosing twice a day, and any less than 250 each time and you're pretty much wasting it.
  3. #3 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for your reply, it's very helpful to hear from someone with experience!