• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2015 
    Thanks

Removal of skin growths, moles, freckles, warts and dirty nasty things

I have even removed all junk from my skin with perfect result :-)

I have removed]Freckles
    Moles
    Precancer
    Warts
    Skintags, and all sorts of other nasty things in the skin.
    Virus
    Bacteria

I am so impressed with it, that I want to share this knowledge with you guys.
    My skin is now completely cleaned ]
    The remedies I have used is] Garlic
    Apple Cider Vinegar (5% acid)
    Hydrogene Peroxide 40%
    Razor blades and scalpels.

What experiences have you even make it at home?

PS]
  2. #2 28th June 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Removal of skin growths, moles, freckles, warts and dirty nasty things

Back on melanotan.org we had a big thread dedicated to spot removal using a soldering iron and alcohol. I had many pictures of my own trials but I'm afraid they've been lost..

Did you have these spots checked by a dermatologist at all before you removed these? I don't know if it's a good idea to remove alot of odd looking spots/growths as I believe many are only cleared from the surface but still have place under the skin where we can't see. I believe this because some of the spots I removed in previous melanotan cycles came back in the exact same spot on subsequent cycles. any before/after pictures?* 8)
  3. #3 28th June 2015 
    Thanks

Whats the best way to remove freckles?

I have some on my shoulders and face that seem to get darker with UV
    and some on my arms that stay the same all the time.

They are different types of freckles.
  4. #4 28th June 2015 
    Thanks

Freckles can be bleached with ACV which is completely harmless. They can also be bleached with hydrogen peroxide, but if you use 40% and inflict several times, then there's a hole. Hydrogen peroxide is cytotoxic, so beware.
    Use also 50SPF sunscreen at the freckles that you do not want darker in the sun.
    You can also use the bleaching cream that black people use to lighten their skin, but of course only on freckles.
  5. #5 28th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Back on melanotan.org we had a big thread dedicated to spot removal using a soldering iron and alcohol. I had many pictures of my own trials but I'm afraid they've been lost..

Did you have these spots checked by a dermatologist at all before you removed these? I don't know if it's a good idea to remove alot of odd looking spots/growths as I believe many are only cleared from the surface but still have place under the skin where we can't see. I believe this because some of the spots I removed in previous melanotan cycles came back in the exact same spot on subsequent cycles. any before/after pictures?* 8)
    "

Soldering iron, yes of course, the dirt can also be burned away ]
    I've got an appointment with dermatologist about four months, but could not wait, so I removed them. Time will tell whether it was a good idea ]
    I have no before-pictures, and it is because I actually believed that I could even do as well, so I tried me just forward.
  6. #6 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

I have different ways of removing skin growths but will not share them because if you don't have a bit of a medical background you could cause permanent damage , I would proceed with caution on any ones home remedies , kinda like tip toeing through a mine field .
  7. #7 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

"

Soldering iron, yes of course, the dirt can also be burned away ]
    I've got an appointment with dermatologist about four months, but could not wait, so I removed them. Time will tell whether it was a good idea ]
    I have no before-pictures, and it is because I actually believed that I could even do as well, so I tried me just forward.
    "

Melanotano, is it only recently that you have removed these spots/growths? I'm curious if all of the areas still tan or if some lose their pigmentation. I've removed some benign growths with apple cider vinegar but have yet to tan since.
  8. #8 29th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Melanotano, is it only recently that you have removed these spots/growths? I'm curious if all of the areas still tan or if some lose their pigmentation. I've removed some benign growths with apple cider vinegar but have yet to tan since.
    "

I started last year to remove growths with ACV and scrapings, and these places I can not see more.
    I have just removed a growth of 12 mm with hydrogen peroxide. The skin is completely smooth and is now at the same level. Time will tell whether the stain turns brown.
    I have now no more growths on the skin. This is the most important, they are ugly and repulsive.

9. #9 16th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Freckles can be bleached with ACV which is completely harmless. They can also be bleached with hydrogen peroxide, but if you use 40% and inflict several times, then there's a hole. Hydrogen peroxide is cytotoxic, so beware.
    Use also 50SPF sunscreen at the freckles that you do not want darker in the sun.
    You can also use the bleaching cream that black people use to lighten their skin, but of course only on freckles.
    "

How long would it take to remove a whole arm full of freckles?
    do you have any photos?
  10. #10 17th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

How long would it take to remove a whole arm full of freckles?
    do you have any photos?
    "

Many weeks if you use ACV.
    Hydrogen peroxide can remove your skin in few days.
  11. #11 17th July 2015 
    Thanks

With ACV and freckles I take it that a dab doesn't suffice.

I read that you can soak a cotton wool ball and then put that on the area, then put a plaster over the cotton wool to hold it in place overnight?

I have a freckle sun burn area on my shoulder that is a basically a scar when i was a kid, might give ACV a go on that.
  12. #12 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Yuk i am not about to do surgery on myself. I think I would have my spots checked by a dermatolosgist to see if they are cancers or pre cancers. If you know that the spots are not actually cancerous it might be Ok to remove some of them, but i think the possiblity of infection is always there.