• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th December 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Too much Melanotan 2?

How to decrease the melanocyte enhanced tan

For a number of reasons folks can learn they got more than they bargained for with their Melanotan tan.*

One thing I would warn you of, based upon hearsay (anyone wish to come forward?), is overdoing it, both in dosage and UV exposure. MTII is very powerful, and some people experience a very dark tan with little UV exposure and some even experience an outbreak of tons of moles. Research, research and research prior to experimenting with melanocytes!

The time you realize you are too dark, your body will continue to darken - Potentially for weeks!*
  2. #2 13th December 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Too much Melanotan 2 (MT-II)?

Dark circles around my eyes clued me in that a scaling back (from dose as well as exposure) was needed.*

Taking too much MT-II so that my skin is oily equates to a scaling back, spacing out the doses and some extra ex-foliation/cleansing.*

Dark freckles aren't intimidating, but part of the expectation.* Dont allow the 2-5 or xyz # of days of transition awkwardness skew your view.* When the bulk of you tan takes over, the sun damage is just background - not the focal point as some imagine.

Face too dark?* Remove some layers, get a monthly facial.* Love your skin - Hard to beat that fresh feeling and having the pores clear ]