• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast Heartbeat

1. #21 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richardbaby View Post
    I have heard from my friends that it is just normal to experience increased heart rate especially if it is your first time to use mt-2, peptides and the likes. The weird thing about your case is that the increases heartbeat lasts. It is possible that it is just psychological. However, it is better if you go see a doctor just to get a check up on your heartbeat.
    I agree with you. Probably, it is all just psychological since she experienced it (during the first few minutes). Anyway, I hope she is all well now and she already get some improvement from melanotan.
  2. #22 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Do not worry about it too much. It is just normal. Try to ask 100 users of mt-2 and most of them will tell you that they have already experienced the same case when it was their first time to use it.
  3. #23 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Dear, it is just normal. Do not freak out about it. Anyway, in the long run, you will no longer experience it. I think every mt-2, hgh and peptides user has experienced the same thing.
  4. #24 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Fast heartbeat is normal unless the fast heartbeat continues for months. Do not be so afraid of it. it is just normal knowing that your body is still shock from what you have administered.
  5. #25 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I hate to admit it, but it has been a common side effect for those who are first time users or newbies. I also experienced fast heartbeat during my first administration. Fortunately, I got used to it and now, I no longer get it.
  6. #26 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think this effect is normal. This is not just a case for melanotan. It is a case for most peptides and hgh available online these days - not because they are dangerous or what. This is just really a common side effect that does not last long.