• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th May 2015 
    Thanks

Tanning booth vs. sunlight

Is there a difference in the tan color if you use a tanning booth vs. tanning by sunshine alone?* Anyone try both methods and have different results?* Thanks
  2. #2 16th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Tanning booth vs. sunlight

Also, I am new at this and I read the walkthrough but still a little confused.* Here are my questions:

- I want to dose low so I should reconstitute a 10mg MT2 vial with 2ml of bacteriostatic water is that right?* I see mostly 20ml of bacteriostatic water being sold online and that's on the smaller end.
    - Does the bacteriostatic water go bad if I leave it in the fridge?*
    - What needles should I buy?* Keeping in mind I would want to start off with 100mcgs and slowly work up from there?* I can't figure out which is best for smaller doses and where to buy them.
    - Who is a trusted supplier in the US?* I appreciate that Labpeptides answers a lot of questions here so I considered them but they seem to be UK based.

Thank you!
  3. #3 16th May 2015 
    Thanks

Ur name is phaggot.

I too bought a 30ml bacteriostatic water and I just keep in the freezer. Thaw it out once a year to reconstitute 1 or 2 vials then back in the freezer it goes. Been doing that for a few years with good results.
  4. #4 17th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Thaw it out once a year to reconstitute 1 or 2 vials then back in the freezer it goes. Been doing that for a few years with good results.
    "

This made me even until I read from Labpep (Tom), to freezing deplete Benzyl Alcohol in the bac-water.
  5. #5 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Natural sunlight is okay. However, I prefer tanning booth a lot better. Why? It is because with natural sunlight, I usually go red instead of tan. Another is that natural sunlight gives me this uneven discoloration while tanning bed gives me even tan! Melanotan + tanning bed is definitely my life.
  6. #6 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Both can give you tan. However, the result is quite different. With sunlight, it is possible that you get uneven tan and I know that it is not the kind of tan that we want to achieve. With regard to tanning booth, you can control how much you want to get dark. It also promises even tan. This is why it is much more preferred compared to other ways of being exposed to UV.
  7. #7 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I had tried using melanotan before when I was so eager to have a tan. I noticed that when you just expose yourself to sunlight and not use sunbed, you will suffer from uneven skin. This is of course, unacceptable. I don't know if there is someone out there who lie uneven sin, but definitely, not me.
  8. #8 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I like natural sunlight better, but where I live I can get it only in summer. It also takes much more time to tan naturally. But when using melanotan I don't have any problem with burning/going red even after spending all day in the sun.
  9. #9 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    In general, then natural sunlight is always the best option and if your lucky enough to live in a climate that's sunny all year round then a sunbed obviously won't be needed.

For us less fortunate ones, there's nothing wrong with using a sunbed as long as they are used sensibly and we don't go over the top.
  10. #10 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do both. I used tanning bed and I also make sure to be exposed with sunlight. If only sunlight is abundant in my place, tanning would be much easier. However, there is one thing I do not like about tanning through sunlight alone - you don't get even tan. There is always that part that is much lighter compared to the others and I don't want to like a dalmatian (well, yes, it is an exaggeration).
  11. #11 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want a more natural look, then go with sunlight. The problem with this is that it is possible that your tan would come out as uneven. Well, if you love tan lines, then this method is great for you.

If you want to go really dark, then tanning booth is needed. It promises even tan. However, some people don't like the fact that they turned darker than they expected. Well, you can easily solve this by adjusting your tanning booth's setting and reducing the time you spend in it.
  12. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    We have our own opinion and preference. Others might like to tan with natural sunlight as they get a more-natural looking tan. On the other hand, others prefer to tan using a tanning booth as they get even tan. For me, I love the effect of the tanning booth better. It is because I am not fond of tan lines. I hate having uneven tan because it makes tan lines appear..
  13. #13 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is indeed personal preference and even if you are able to be exposed to regular sunshine everyday then often still people prefer the sunbed as they feel it gives them a better look. It's certainly a more even tan on a sunbed, but really it's down to your own preference.
  14. #14 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have not tried tanning yet (but very interested lol). Therefore, I can't actually answer your question based on my personal experience. However, I have read that if you want natural tan, go for natural sun exposure. If you want even tan, go for tanning booth.
  15. #15 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I tried tanning booth, but I am a fan of natural sun exposure. Tanning booth give more even tan, but natural sun exposure gives me that genuine tan look (I look like I have natural tan skin color)
  16. #16 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourhero View Post
    I tried tanning booth, but I am a fan of natural sun exposure. Tanning booth give more even tan, but natural sun exposure gives me that genuine tan look (I look like I have natural tan skin color)
    I agree with you. I have always been a fan of natural sun exposure as well as I love natural-looking tan. In fact, everytime I get a nice tan, my friends just think I went to the beach. Haha!
  17. #17 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I prefer natural sunlight. Well, I am an outdoor girl so I always get much natural sunlight exposure. However, I won't deny the fact that there are times when I rely to tanning beds as well.