• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th April 2015 
    Thanks

Tan 70% dissapeared overnight?

I know this sounds impossibly or just weird but have any of you experienced this?

Background-
    i brain farted during my dosing, from the start of this cycle, i was actually dosing 750ish+ mcg from the get go.* I never had any side affects except the labido, so i just went with it.

This is my 3rd time to use the peptide *i usually use it every summer before i go on vacation*.* this time i wanted to use it for the period of the summer.

i realized i was over dosing because my face turned dark, FAST and moles were appearing and darkening all over my body (no suprise).* im on the low end of skin type II

so after getting back on the peptide caluclator, realizing that i screwed up by reconstructing 1ml, i went home that evening after work, added another 1ml *total of 2ml*, and then decided to just take 3 days off from dosing and start fresh with a actual 500mcg.

on the 3rd day, i woke up and my face as lost damn near all of its pigment, my thighs my torso the same.

is there anyway this could be possible? lol

2. #2 19th April 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Tan 70% dissapeared overnight?

Did this persist throughout the day? You are paler when you wake up due to low blood flow but it should go back to normal within a hour.
  3. #3 20th April 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Tan 70% dissapeared overnight?

Defiantly a lot lighter ...normally the morning time during the shower is when I can tell of my advancing in tan.

Just weird after 3rd day of no darting or UV it faded.

Only thing is during the three days I applied 15spf sun screen like it was holy water on my face and kept a hat on all 3 days I was playing golf.. anyway, I'm starting back on 500mcg until I get back to desired tan..

Worst part about this is my legs lack any color
  4. #4 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How many days did you inject before you stopped? It is probably because you stop for such quite a long time. 3 consecutive off is not recommended to anyone using melanotan, hgh, peptides or any product. Since you have to begin again, try to start anew. Next time, don't take 3 consecutive offs. 2 is fine but remember to always follow your set schedule to avoid problems like this one.
  5. #5 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try to start once again and this time, try to minimize your off-days. Instead of not taking the drug for three days/nights, why don't you reduce it to 2 days/nights? That might help you. However, I am not really sure about your case as I am not really into loading. Therefore, I also miss three to four days before I inject melanotan again, but I don't lose the fruit of my hard work that fast. Why don't you try to switch brands as well?
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am afraid you are using a fake product. Just because you stopped for 3 days doesn't mean it is already natural to lose your tan. From what I've known and experienced, it usually takes two weeks for your first-ever tan to be completely gone. Anyway, where did you order your product?
  7. #7 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    What product are you using? This is a very rare case and I am worried that you might be using a fake one. I mean, why would you lose your tan all of a sudden when you just paused using the drug for 3 days. Well, the best thing we could do as of now is to try once again and see if it this situation happens again.
  8. #8 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    dry skin, blood, sunburn... could be any of these. maybe you even had a really good scrub in the shower that night and removed a load of pigmented cells. impossible to tell you !
  9. #9 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not really sure on why your tan disappeared immediately. To be safe, try to minimize the days you don't take melanotan. Try the cycle 3on1off. Probably, that will help you achieve the perfect tan.
  10. #10 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is the first time I have heard about tan fading faster than the usual. Anyway, if I were you, I would take their advice and give it a try and see whether there is an improvement or not. The cycle might be a wrong choice so you have to tweak it a little for you to be satisfied with what it offers.
  11. #11 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If I'm being honest I've never really heard of a tan just all of a sudden disappearing over night either so it does seem a bit odd.

Having a quick look around, others also haven't experienced this either so if you ever do get a definite answer, I'd be intrigued to find out what the reason was as most other people would on here.
  12. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Your situation is really unusual. I can't even imagine losing my tan all of a sudden. Anyway, I didn't know peptides can be used for tanning as well. I was a peptides user (I'll resume once I am done with my mommy duties), but I only used peptides for losing weight and toning my body. If you are looking for an effective tanning substance, just go with melanotan. It will give you the best result. I am stating this out of my experience.
  13. #13 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not really a user of melanotan or anything for tanning as I am not fond of it. Anyway, if that is the case, I guess you have to make some changes with your cycle. If having a 3 day consecutive off makes your tan disappear or fade, then it is best to reduce the days you aren't using the substance.
  14. #14 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    If I'm being honest I've never really heard of a tan just all of a sudden disappearing over night either so it does seem a bit odd.

Having a quick look around, others also haven't experienced this either so if you ever do get a definite answer, I'd be intrigued to find out what the reason was as most other people would on here.
    I agree with you and I hope he can update us regarding his situation and improvement. The information on his development will definitely be a big help for those who are still planning on getting a beautiful tan with the help of a certain drug.
  15. #15 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was also going to say I'd be interested in an update as to what happened here. As far as I'm aware it IS unusual but an update as to what happened would maybe benefit the forum and make us aware of something that we aren't familiar with.