• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th June 2015 
    Thanks

Lazy and now I'm white again

So I'm a skin type 1 never had a tan before MT-2 and now after 10 weeks off I'm beginning to lose a lot of colour. Obviously I've been way over complacent because I thought when I got dark I'd stay dark for a long time, I was wrong. Starting back up today, wish me luck guys ;D
  2. #2 27th June 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Lazy and now I'm white again

Why not just maintain once a week?
  3. #3 27th June 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Why not just maintain once a week?
    "

I got lazy and I didn't wanna deal with the hassle of taking a peptide on to a plane..I was in Ibiza for around 6 weeks having a good time because of Melanotan without no injections now I'm back I see I'm losing colour but I'm not worried it changed my life completely I'll be taking it forever probably. So far done 1mg since yesterday I dosed this morning with no sides i feel great. When I stopped I did around 60mg total
  4. #4 27th June 2015 
    Thanks

Did you lose color being in Ibiza with lots of sun without injecting, or did you start to lose it once you got home?
  5. #5 27th June 2015 
    Thanks

Initially I was getting colour but at week 4 I stopped and I burned a lot more I noticed and I knew it wasn't working no more I've probably got only around 25% of my colour left
  6. #6 30th June 2015 
    Thanks

So today was the perfect opportunity to get some sun we're having a heatwave here in the UK 8) tomorrow it'll be hotter than Rio and our hottest for 9 years. This is where MT-2 is my life saviour. I did 0.75 and I didn't burn that much I was in for say 3 hours just laying in the sun.. IT WAS HOT - hopefully I can have a darker looking colour in a few days? I'm at the base of a type 1/2 right about now. Do you guys think maybe I'm hoping for too much too soon? B/c I desperately want to achieve my tan a few months ago..been on last 6 days and I'm at 4mg already
  7. #7 1st July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Do you guys think maybe I'm hoping for too much too soon?
    "

Yes, as a type-1 it will take weeks. It takes 4 weeks for me, before MT2 works, and at least 10 weeks to get brown.
  8. #8 4th July 2015 
    Thanks

it's starting to work melanotano..have a really, really faint tan line ;D you can't see it in the sun but in the shade I can or under different lighting. not been this happy since I stopped and achieved results. I will plan to take it easy for the next few days!! I've exposed myself lot recently - haven't burned once but I don't want my skin to age too much as I'm only 20. Will keep ya'll updated
  9. #9 5th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    it's starting to work melanotano..have a really, really faint tan line ;D
    "

ok, but I do not see it on my body, because I do not use clothes.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    For us who rely on drugs to get a nice tan, we can never be confident with the tan we achieved. We should continue our effort to maintain our tan. I really envy those who have natural tan. Anyway, good luck on starting again! I hope this time, you will be able to continuously enjoy your nice tan for a long time.
  11. #11 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Even I am using MT-2 for how many years already, I still get back my original skin color whenever I stop using MT-2 for a long time. Though, it still takes several months before the tan completely fades away. Good luck on starting once again! I hope you get the tan that you want.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I envy other people who do not lose their tan right away after stopping. Others say it took them several months before their tan completely faded. On my part, it only took me more or less four weeks until I returned to my normal color. This i why I am really disappointed. However, whenever I use melanotan, I always feel complete satisfaction considering that it brings the best possible result.
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    At least, you learned your lesson that the tan that melanotan gives is not a permanent tan. Since it was your first, you do not have to think about it that much. Each one of us here has experienced some errors. Even I, when I was still a new user, committed some errors when it comes to using HCG, peptides and HGH as well. Good luck on starting once again! I hope you will no longer think that the result will last forever 'cause it won't. lol.