• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st April 2015 
    Thanks

can you give me advice?

i did some research for a longer time and i cant decide what is the best for me.
    im skintype 1 and only 47 kg, i doubt if i should use mt1 or mt2. i have very many moles, and i read that mt1 most of the times cause less new moles then mt2? if thats true then the choice is clear for me

and whats a good dose for me to start with, if i want to start with the lowest dose thats possible? i will do everything to minimize new moles.

edit: i heard from people too that mt1 is safer then mt2, is that also true?
  2. #2 1st April 2015 
    Thanks

Re: can you give me advice?

Mt2 is pretty safe but MT 1 has a flawless track record and is actively prescribed in Italy. Do you trust the Italian medical center? If so and safety is your main concern you should go with MT 1. Start with .5 ed then kick it up to 1mg if you want to go darker. Maintain at 1mg every other day
  3. #3 1st April 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Mt2 is pretty safe but MT 1 has a flawless track record and is actively prescribed in Italy. Do you trust the Italian medical center? If so and safety is your main concern you should go with MT 1. Start with .5 ed then kick it up to 1mg if you want to go darker. Maintain at 1mg every other day
    "

yes safety and getting les new moles as possible, thats my main concern. but then my choice about which one is clear.
    and is 0.5mg to start with not too much? because im not really heavy. and if you start with lower dose then you get less moles then if you do it with higher dose right? or am i wrong now?
  4. #4 1st April 2015 
    Thanks

id just go with mt2, ull save alot of money and be pinning alot less volume that way. you would be injecting 0.05 moving up to 0.1 ED as opposed to 0.5-1. As for you concern about freckles/moles all UV is going to make them darken to an extent mt2/mt1 equally, just with mt1 you are going to be injecting more, tanning more slowly and spending more money to get the same end result.
  5. #5 1st April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My best advice to those with moles and concerns/stresses about their moles is to refrain from usage of either MT-1 or MT-2. It's true that MT-1 is much less potent (than MT-2) and can potentially deliver beautiful results...however, MT-1 is a PITA to administer as it requires many injections, many dollars and many months to arrive at results (for skin type 1 folks). What would impact my choice in your shoes would be lifestyle...if older and indoors...melanotan may not be worthwhile (vs. being a young adventurous outdoorsman).
  6. #6 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

"
    id just go with mt2, ull save alot of money and be pinning alot less volume that way. you would be injecting 0.05 moving up to 0.1 ED as opposed to 0.5-1. As for you concern about freckles/moles all UV is going to make them darken to an extent mt2/mt1 equally, just with mt1 you are going to be injecting more, tanning more slowly and spending more money to get the same end result.
    "

so you say theres no difference between mt1 and mt2 about the amount of new moles?

and do you have to tan more with mt1? because i thought you need to tan the same amount with both
  7. #7 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

"
    My best advice to those with moles and concerns/stresses about their moles is to refrain from usage of either MT-1 or MT-2. It's true that MT-1 is much less potent (than MT-2) and can potentially deliver beautiful results...however, MT-1 is a PITA to administer as it requires many injections, many dollars and many months to arrive at results (for skin type 1 folks). What would impact my choice in your shoes would be lifestyle...if older and indoors...melanotan may not be worthwhile (vs. being a young adventurous outdoorsman).
    "

yes i understand that, but i just want to give it a try anyway.. but do you think its true too that mt1 increase less new moles then mt2, if you both dose low when you start?
    and im young, im often inside, but i want to go outside a little bit more i think

i think the most important thing for me is to try to get the less new moles as i can, i dont care if it takes more of my time and i dont care to pay little bit more(-> MT1), if that would make a difference for my problem
  8. #8 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

moles are going to come with both mt1 and mt2. mt2 bieng far more potent than mt1, its simply going to deliever the results faster but in the end you are going to end up with the same amount of moles with both compounds.
  9. #9 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    yes i understand that, but i just want to give it a try anyway.. but do you think its true too that mt1 increase less new moles then mt2, if you both dose low when you start?
    and im young, im often inside, but i want to go outside a little bit more i think

i think the most important thing for me is to try to get the less new moles as i can, i dont care if it takes more of my time and i dont care to pay little bit more(-> MT1), if that would make a difference for my problem
    "
    Just to be clear, administering synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone analogues only raises the possibility (& rate) of darkening existing moles...as your natural response to tremendous amounts of UVR would.... If trying to compare apples to apples, if you'd dose either product low enough, results would remain difficult to forecast and quite possibly be the same. I tend to agree with oxo, what's important is your discipline with regards to dosing - and I agree with you as well that allowing a great amount of time helps one listen to their body.... Rest assured that MT-1 is not the silver bullet and tanning may have temporary and/or long lasting effects throughout your pigmentation. I stand firm that it is a prerequisite to love your beauty marks before adding melanotan peptides to your UVR experimentation/therapy. Thank you for your questions karlik!!!
  10. #10 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

"
    Just to be clear, administering synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone analogues only raises the possibility (& rate) of darkening existing moles...as your natural response to tremendous amounts of UVR would.... If trying to compare apples to apples, if you'd dose either product low enough, results would remain difficult to forecast and quite possibly be the same. I tend to agree with oxo, what's important is your discipline with regards to dosing - and I agree with you as well that allowing a great amount of time helps one listen to their body.... Rest assured that MT-1 is not the silver bullet and tanning may have temporary and/or long lasting effects throughout your pigmentation. I stand firm that it is a prerequisite to love your beauty marks before adding melanotan peptides to your UVR experimentation/therapy. Thank you for your questions karlik!!!
    "

what do you mean with mt1 is not the silver bullet? my english is bad sorry for that

and i think im going to use mt1 instead mt2 because i think its just a little bit safer what some people are telling me. and time is not a problem for me. but whats a good dose for me to start with, if i want to dose as low as possible?

btw, the thing im a little bit scared of is that i get hyperpigmentation or something like that. or that i lose pigment and get white spots or something. what is the reason if people get that? like, how does that work?
    thanks for all the help here!
  11. #11 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    what do you mean with mt1 is not the silver bullet? my english is bad sorry for that

and i think im going to use mt1 instead mt2 because i think its just a little bit safer what some people are telling me. and time is not a problem for me. but whats a good dose for me to start with, if i want to dose as low as possible?

btw, the thing im a little bit scared of is that i get hyperpigmentation or something like that. or that i lose pigment and get white spots or something. what is the reason if people get that? like, how does that work?
    "
    Sorry for my wordiness karlik! I am relived to know you are aware of the risks and effort involved in the tanning process.

A good starting dosage for someone who is extra cautious and wants the lowest dose possible, my range estimate would be from 50-100mcg MT-1. If/when you choose to increase your dosage or escalate your goal time frame, consider injecting multiple times per day.

From my point of view, hyperpigmentation is often confused with rapid tanning among MT2 users (not so much w/ MT1). It is only natural that the protective melanin you develop from tanning will leave white spots where the pigment cannot or has not reached. From my understanding, the more severe stories surrounding white spots develop after picking up a fungus (often from dirty tanning beds while rapidly developing a suntan while on potent MT2). I wish I was more of an expert and would be confidently able to advise with regards to how a melanocyte would lose the ability to function (particularly as it relates to our community using stimulating hormones).
  12. #12 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "

"
    Sorry for my wordiness karlik! I am relived to know you are aware of the risks and effort involved in the tanning process.

A good starting dosage for someone who is extra cautious and wants the lowest dose possible, my range estimate would be from 50-100mcg MT-1. If/when you choose to increase your dosage or escalate your goal time frame, consider injecting multiple times per day.

From my point of view, hyperpigmentation is often confused with rapid tanning among MT2 users (not so much w/ MT1). It is only natural that the protective melanin you develop from tanning will leave white spots where the pigment cannot or has not reached. From my understanding, the more severe stories surrounding white spots develop after picking up a fungus (often from dirty tanning beds while rapidly developing a suntan while on potent MT2). I wish I was more of an expert and would be confidently able to advise with regards to how a melanocyte would lose the ability to function (particularly as it relates to our community using stimulating hormones).
    "

yes i want to start with a very low dose and be very careful, and then slowly high up the dose. so if i start with 50 mcg a day, how fast can i high the dose up? just something like this?

day 1- 50 mcg
    day 2- 100 mcg
    day 3- 100 mcg
    day 4- 150 mcg
    day 6- 150 mcg
    day 7- 200 mcg
    and so further

or is this to fast?

i know that its the best to inject twice a day with mt1, and i have the time for that but i want to inject once a day, because i dont like needles haha
    but do you think it would make much difference if i inject once a day instead of twice a day? because im most of the times inside anyway and i will just use tanningbeds sometimes

and okay that reassures me a little, then i will just hope im not gonna get that, and always make sure too that the tanning beds are clean

edit]then i hope btw that i really get mt1 if i order mt1, and not that they just put mt2 in it.

sorry for the much questions but i just want to be sure that i do everything right
  13. #13 3rd April 2015 
    Thanks

.. :-\
  14. #14 3rd April 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd purchase 10-50mg MT-1 for starters. I think you game plan is sound, best of luck karlik!