• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th January 2015 
    Thanks

MT2 20MG TOTAL TO DATE NOW HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

i have been using melanotan for a while now dosing 300 - 700mcg the first shot 300mcg i spewed up about 30 mins later this continued to happen every time i dosed but i battled through all that now when i inject i don't get any nausea i only just get some slight pains in the stomach anyway now i have injected 20MG in total dosing 700mcg once a day i have changed a fair bit in color considering i was pale just like paper but to be honest im not as dark as i thought i would be at this point i mean its definitely working as now my moles have turned black and facial hair but like i said i thought it would have turned me a lot darker color by now or maybe things are as expected at this point? or perhaps maybe its time i up the dosage?

i will post some pics later tonight so you can get a better idea
  2. #2 14th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 20MG TOTAL TO DATE NOW HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

Have you gotten any UV exposure?

I'd also recommend dropping back to 500mcg or even 250mcg if the nausea continues - that's a sign of overdosing. You can always up the dose at a later date if you want the facial hair darkening, but let your body get used to it first.
    You should also get UV exposure 2/3 times a week for 5-10 minutes each.

If you dose high and get no exposure you'll turn a sickly grey/yellow colour, and nobody wants that.

Tom
  3. #3 14th January 2015 
    Thanks

i must admit my color looks quite bad at this point especially my feet and around my hands a good indication of my previous color is my upper legs which have had no sun light wish i could dig up some pics of the first time i ever used mt2 the tan was amazing
  4. #4 14th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Be happy kurtly, you may be your own harshest critic. Results look on par in my estimation of how far 2 vials of MT-2 can go. The body should always react about the same to MT-2, year after year. Instead of dosing high, dose less (with higher frequency)...maybe another 2-3 vials this season will yield a dark tan like the initial go around? Enjoy that beautiful aussie sun!* 8)
  5. #5 14th January 2015 
    Thanks

thank m8 will take your advice on dosing less with more frequency as Tom said its looks like i am overdosing so this will be a good idea ...
  6. #6 21st January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would say so, impressive result - keep them coming!* 8)
  7. #7 22nd January 2015 
    Thanks

i started to use menlanotan II around 2011-2013 and i had amazing results (Weight 80KG, Loading.250MCG per day over 14days. maintenance 250MCG per day x 3-4 times a week) and i was using sunbed`s 2-4 times a week of 8-10mins at a time. now that our amazing (pun) government has deiced to take away the right for us to use solariums i was wondering how long you sun bake for to obtain your results? are you using any tan accelerators (such as carrot oil???) i have included a before and after of my last round on Melanotan II. My shipment comes today and i hope i can get the same results as i did last time.

BTW.. the results you are getting are looking good so far! keep up the work you are doing.