• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th October 2014 
    Thanks

Accidently used sterile water instead of BAC

Hey, I didnt realise that the water I mixed into my vial of melanotan was sterile water and not Bacteriostatic, now I'm very worried that since I need to be storing this and using this for atleast a month that there is a risk of bacteria growing ?, should I pre load the doses in syringes and freeze them or will the solution in the vial be fine to store for a few weeks in the fridge ?, Pretty annoyed that I potentially just wasted my first vial of mt...

What do I do?
  2. #2 30th October 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Accidently used sterile water instead of BAC

pre load and freeze.
  3. #3 30th October 2014 
    Thanks

Ok sweet, so do i just preload the dose into each syringe and do i have to leave a bit of air in the syringe for expansion or should it be fine ?, and then just put the cap back on and put in a ziplock bag in the freezer?
  4. #4 30th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Ok sweet, so do i just preload the dose into each syringe and do i have to leave a bit of air in the syringe for expansion or should it be fine ?, and then just put the cap back on and put in a ziplock bag in the freezer?
    "

It's personal preference, most people prefer to leave a little air for expansion, but normally the rubber stopper will push up slightly to allow for it.
    Everything else you said was fine.

Tom
  5. #5 31st October 2014 
    Thanks

Hey, I preloaded the syringes and also did my first shot of mt (.25mcg), however i have experienced no side effects apart from maybe a very mild flushing and redness of the face / neck. I'm worried that i accidently damaged the peptide as I was reconstituting it as the vial it was in did not allow me to drip the water down the side so i tried my best to squirt the water off to the side however it did hit the peptide cluster in doing so. Is the mt2 completely ruined or is it still useable however just a lower potency now etc?.

Thanks
  6. #6 31st October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Hey, I preloaded the syringes and also did my first shot of mt (.25mcg), however i have experienced no side effects apart from maybe a very mild flushing and redness of the face / neck. I'm worried that i accidently damaged the peptide as I was reconstituting it as the vial it was in did not allow me to drip the water down the side so i tried my best to squirt the water off to the side however it did hit the peptide cluster in doing so. Is the mt2 completely ruined or is it still useable however just a lower potency now etc?.

Thanks
    "
    MT-2 appears potent as you received mild sides from first time low dosage administration (which is on par). Consider your product fully potent. Good luck strawberryprotein!

Your biggest concern imho is stress, do your best to relax & good luck!