• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd September 2014 
    Thanks

Legs are hardly tanned, should i inject in my thighs?

hi,
    i've been using melanotan2 for about 2 months and gone through almost 30 mg. my face and stomach are really tanned (compared to how white i was before...) but my legs, especially my feet hardly tan! ]ive been going to a tanning bed twice a week and injecting my stomach. should i start injecting my thigh or feet in order to get tham tanned?
  2. #2 23rd September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: my legs are hardly tanned, should i inject in my thighs?

All sounds well snowhite, keep up the good work! There is absolutely no need to spot inject a systemic peptide such as MT2. My legs were also a challenge, extra efforts/exposure and time is all that's needed. Best of luck, please keep us up to speed on your results!
  3. #3 23rd September 2014 
    Thanks

tnx melanotan
    how long did it take you to get your legs tanned like the rest of your body?
  4. #4 23rd September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    tnx melanotan]how long did it take you to get your legs tanned like the rest of your body?
    "

One of the main issue is trying to make your legs darker while keeping everything else the same, otherwise you'll always have a bit of a gap.

Your best bet would be to cover your top half while tanning and this should help even it out. It could take a week to months depending on how much of a difference there is and the exposure you get.
    One thing to consider though is you're unlikely to get it perfect, as the legs are generally covered more than the arms and face they tend to be lighter.
    As long as you get if relatively close it should look nice and natural!

Tom
  5. #5 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Legs are hardly tanned, should i inject in my thighs?

"
    hi,
    i've been using melanotan2 for about 2 months and gone through almost 30 mg. my face and stomach are really tanned (compared to how white i was before...) but my legs, especially my feet hardly tan! ]ive been going to a tanning bed twice a week and injecting my stomach. should i start injecting my thigh or feet in order to get tham tanned?
    "

I had the same problem. My feet and shins responded either. How big is your dosing?
    I had to get up at 500mcg / ED. For a skintype-1 as me, MT2 starts working only after 30mg.
    In addition, I exposed the legs three times more than the upper body. In the sunbed, I have been inverted so that the legs and feet got facelamp ]