• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 18th February 2015 
    Thanks

Re: I'd love to see your color

"
    After only about 7mg and 10-12 tanning sessions....Works well. Still to this day makes me very nauseous.
    "
    You've developed a great color so far. Are you tanning a bed or naturally?
  2. #22 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I actually clicked this thread hoping I would find pictures of some users. Lol. Maybe, I am just really curious about mt-2. You know, I have thinking about tanning these days since I registered in this site. Lol
  3. #23 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by platelets View Post
    I actually clicked this thread hoping I would find pictures of some users. Lol. Maybe, I am just really curious about mt-2. You know, I have thinking about tanning these days since I registered in this site. Lol
    It looks like all the pictures have dissapeared, I'll update this thread when I start using melanotan
  4. #24 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    It looks like all the pictures have dissapeared, I'll update this thread when I start using melanotan
    I don't think the pictures disappeared? I guess they just do not want to put their pictures here. Lol. I do hope you use melanotan asap so we could see how it works on you! Good luck.
  5. #25 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by platelets View Post
    You could have posted pictures. Anyway, if you are your default photo, I must say that I am loving your tan. You look so hot with that nice tan. keep up the good work, honey.