• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Red spots

1. #1 21st July 2014 
    Thanks

Red spots

so I've been injecting 2-3 months and I've had little red spots crop around my body anyone know what this could be?
  2. #2 21st July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: red spots

"
    so I've been injecting 2-3 months and I've had little red spots crop around my body anyone know what this could be?
    "

Just to be sure, are they from the injection sites or unrelated areas?

Tom
  3. #3 21st July 2014 
    Thanks

I would say they are spread out but there are a few near injection site yes and I don't think they was there before
  4. #4 22nd July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I would say they are spread out but there are a few near injection site yes and I don't think they was there before
    "

Unlikely to be entry marks from the needles then. I doubt its related to MT2 as I've not seen the sides before.
    There are many things that can cause spots and are generally short lived.

If you're worried or they get worse, get them checked out by your doctor/dermatologist.

Tom
  5. #5 22nd July 2014 
    Thanks

what are you using for alcohol ? rubbing alcohol and the little hand cleaner things are not pure alcohol , knew of one MT user that used rubbing alcohol and had a* reaction like yours , as you do drag a tiny bit if what's on the surface on injecting.
  6. #6 22nd July 2014 
    Thanks

I am currently using bacteriostatic water and it's quite interesting I didn't have the same reaction as with sodium chloride I had zero spots, in fact I didn't nearly have as half freckles either bought from same supplier also tom I will make sure to get it checked out and tell you of the results
  7. #7 19th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Red spots

I have had these too! They mainly come up on my shoulders. They dissappear when I stop injecting and come back as soon as I've started again. It's no coincidence! They don't bother me too much and are not massively noticeable, so not too bad as sides go...!
  8. #8 19th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I am currently using bacteriostatic water and it's quite interesting I didn't have the same reaction as with sodium chloride
    "

My guess is that your response comes from bacteria in the injection water and reminiscent of blood poisoning. Add Benzyl Alcohol to Sodium Chloride, as I do.