• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Pregnant

1. #1 20th May 2014 
    Thanks

Pregnant

Hey guys i have a question. It's really important to me that if you heard anything about my question please answer. I had taken melanotan the last time 3 years ago. My question is only for my interest did you hear from women they don't get pregnant after they take melanotan? Or did you hear about women which get pregnant while or after taken melanotan. Please answer all that you read or hear about pregnant and melanoma* or not getting pregnant while or after taken. Ist there a relationship or did you hear something like this? It's only for my interest because I want to get a baby soon and had thought about a relationship, I don't no if. Greez and please answer
  2. #2 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Pregnant

No to the best of my knowledge there has never been a study that indicates any correlation between Melanotan and reduced fertility in women.

Having said that I wouldn't take it while trying to get pregnant or while pregnant, but if you've taken it in the past I think the chance of it affecting your pregnancy would be none existant.

If your really paranoid search google scholar and pub med to see if there are any studies, however I very much doubt there would be.
  3. #3 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Ok thanks other opinions or experiences? Did you hear or know people how get pregnant after taken ? I know there are no studies and do I must hope to the experience of others) I have taken melanotan only for 3 month at all )
  4. #4 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Any other opinions or Heard about something?
  5. #5 21st May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pregnancy while taking MT-2

I do not know of women who have responded that MT2 has any impact on infertility. As a matter of fact, Melanotan II/PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is the best synthetic aphrodisiac (and of course a baby maker)...I recall studies highlighting the effective use(s) in veterinary medicine (PT141 + Panda = baby). What females simply need to know is to cease use upon learning of a pregnancy. Great topic Bella, ty!
  6. #6 22nd May 2014 
    Thanks

So did you hear on the other side from women who get pregnant after they take melanotan. I have read it in a German forum that somebody ask the same question but no answers found so I think I must try it in this forum if there is a relationship . I know there no studies so please tell me anything you know about women and pregnant after taken or maybe the other side trying to get pregnant and doesn't work because melanotan. Please answer if you heard about women who get a a baby after taken. I'm really nervous about it....
  7. #7 22nd May 2014 
    Thanks

Your projecting your anxiety onto this issue with no real cause. There is absolutely nothing to suggest short term MT2 use would have any impact on fertility, in fact as Melanotan already said the only correlation may be increasing initial chances of pregnancy due to it's sexual side effects. You have absolutely no reason to worry, please relax and enjoy your pregnancy you will be fine

"
    So did you hear on the other side from women who get pregnant after they take melanotan. I have read it in a German forum that somebody ask the same question but no answers found so I think I must try it in this forum if there is a relationship . I know there no studies so please tell me anything you know about women and pregnant after taken or maybe the other side trying to get pregnant and doesn't work because melanotan. Please answer if you heard about women who get a a baby after taken. I'm really nervous about it....
    "
  8. #8 23rd May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pregnant after Melanotan

x2 Londonboy, ty sir! Bella please do not have anxiety, nothing to be nervous about - best of luck! ;D
  9. #9 24th May 2014 
    Thanks

Hi Bella

I actually remember a woman from the old .org forums that got pregnant while taking Melanotan 2. She stopped using it until after the birth. I really would not worry about the peptides reducing your chances on getting pregnant as london boy said the chances are non existent.

* BoB
  10. #10 26th May 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks a lot guys
  11. #11 30th May 2014 
    Thanks

I used melanotan and fell pregnant twice. And both my pregnancies and babies were fine obviously I stopped using it as soon as I found out.